Community

Revert to default IPS Admin CP theme

AlexJ

1 hour ago, AlexJ said:

Somehow my admin CP theme is messed up  - not sure. Is their anyway - i can revert to default one? I am already on default one but i see it's messed up. No idea why. Thanks

image.thumb.png.0b374ed7a017ab3bf1ed2697ba0e8331.png

Simply go to theme, press the add theme button and it will add a default theme. Remember to acess the permissions and set them accordingly.

1 hour ago, Joel R said:

Try to first run the support tool to clear the cache.  

I did that 2 times and no go so far. 😞

2 hours ago, CP_User said:

Simply go to theme, press the add theme button and it will add a default theme. Remember to acess the permissions and set them accordingly.

Still didn't work.  So any help to fix is appreciated. 

image.thumb.png.acb43a28704ada1e9e08e950c567b2d3.png

15 hours ago, Ramsesx said:

Normally, if you create a new default style it is called IPS Default and not Default_IPB like it shows on your screenshot. Sure you created a new default style?

Yes - had created new one but given that name. It works now. I cleared the cache - didn't work. Clearing cookies did the work. 

Now that makes me wonder - why logging out  - doesn't clear the cookies? I thought logging out clears the cookies.