Community

Adriano Faria

Content History

About This File

Content History will keep a track of the latest content items viewed by members, so they can have access to them faster. Members will be able to view only items accessed by themselves.

Notes:

• Each content item type will have its own tab. Pages will have one tab per database
  • Each tab will use template from the source content item
  • Moderator actions will be available for those who can moderate the content
  • Admins will be able to view content items viewed by all members in Logs module on ACP

Just bought the application. All seems okey in ACP, the app is activated, but where is the "History" tab. I can't find it! We use original IPS Theme.

My forum is here: https://forum.andrewbiggs.com/

Feel free to create an account and test it, or if you are able to help out and you need ACP access, pls PM me.

Many thanks!

1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

Provide ACP access via PM.

Thanks Adriano for the quick fix, rebuild the cache fixed the issue.
Super good and fast support! Will post a review when I have some feedback in a few days, but things looks good!

Many thanks! 

On 1/20/2020 at 2:53 PM, Adriano Faria said:

All apps that has Content Item model, like these you said, will be there. 👍

Thanks, it doesn't work with VideoBox, but that's maybe an implementation issue, I will take it up with @onlyME.

On a broader note, would you consider allowing additional tracking urls in the ACP? For example, allow the user to add one or more  url/* - like this:

Name: VideoBox          Url to track: xxxx.xxx/video/*

I guess there's a little more to it than that, for example how to extract the name of the entity being viewed, but it might be a simple, but very useful add?

Edited by christopher-w
clarification

1 hour ago, christopher-w said:

Thanks, it doesn't work with VideoBox, but that's maybe an implementation issue

It should if it’s a content item. 

1 hour ago, christopher-w said:

On a broader note, would you consider allowing additional tracking urls in the ACP? For example, allow the user to add one or more  url/* - like this:

Name: VideoBox          Url to track: xxxx.xxx/video/*

I guess there's a little more to it than that, for example how to extract the name of the entity being viewed, but it might be a simple, but very useful add?

Nope not the purpose of this resource. 

52 minutes ago, christopher-w said:

With regards to content history sort order,  I notice .the most recently viewed content is at the bottom of the list. Is there an option to put my recent at the top? 

I’ll take a look.

4 hours ago, christopher-w said:

it doesn't work with VideoBox, but that's maybe an implementation issue

I just tested VideoBox (thank you @onlyME for providing it) and works fine:

HjCzwW0.png

The only issue I see here is that it isn't using the app template:

HhMINA6.png

And this is due to a missing function in the node model. I'll contact @onlyME.

4 hours ago, christopher-w said:

With regards to content history sort order,  I notice .the most recently viewed content is at the bottom of the list. Is there an option to put my recent at the top? 

Confirmed and fixed.