Pay to Pin Topics

Adriano Faria

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, ahc said:

Er, I'm not sure if a log would be present for my specific issue?  It's just about the button not reappearing when an invoice expires.

If it’s not running for yiu, then something should be logged in System Logs or Error Logs.

Can you provide ACP access? I’ll have to debug in your install. 

Edited by Adriano Faria

7 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

If it’s not running for yiu, then something should be logged in System Logs or Error Logs.

Can you provide ACP access? I’ll have to debug in your install. 

Yeah no problem. Dawpi is helping me out with something else as well so I’ll need to make a new acc for you both to use when I get home from work. 

• 5 weeks later...

I am getting an error in the cron and it is in the logs. Is there something that i am missing int he DB?

SELECT * FROM `paytopintopics_topics`  LEFT JOIN `forums_topics` ON paytopintopics_topics.ptpt_topic_id=forums_topics.tid WHERE pinned=1 AND ptpt_status='pinned' AND ptpt_limit<1630680301 ORDER BY tid DESC LIMIT 25
Column 'ptpt_status' in where clause is ambiguous

#0 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Db/Select.php(383): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*ipb_prd::ipdb...', Array, true)
#1 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Db/Select.php(577): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/applications/paytopintopics/tasks/pinRequest.php(42): IPS\Db\_Select->count()
#3 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Task/Task.php(367): IPS\paytopintopics\tasks\_pinRequest->IPS\paytopintopics\tasks\{closure}()
#4 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/applications/paytopintopics/tasks/pinRequest.php(66): IPS\_Task->runUntilTimeout(Object(Closure))
#5 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Task/Task.php(266): IPS\paytopintopics\tasks\_pinRequest->execute()
#6 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/system/Task/Task.php(229): IPS\_Task->run()
#7 /home/skupper/www.bmw2002faq.com/applications/core/interface/task/task.php(58): IPS\_Task->runAndLog()
#8 {main}

Thanks for the help!

Steve K.

Edited by misfit76

On 9/3/2021 at 12:48 PM, misfit76 said:

SELECT * FROM `paytopintopics_topics`  LEFT JOIN `forums_topics` ON paytopintopics_topics.ptpt_topic_id=forums_topics.tid WHERE pinned=1 AND ptpt_status='pinned' AND ptpt_limit<1630680301 ORDER BY tid DESC LIMIT 25
Column 'ptpt_status' in where clause is ambiguous

Not sure how you're getting this error:

public function execute()
	{
		$this->runUntilTimeout( function()
		{
			$sql = \IPS\Db::i()->select( '*', 'paytopintopics_topics', array( "pinned=1 AND ptpt_status=? AND ptpt_limit<?", 'pinned', time() ), 'tid DESC', 25 )->join( 'forums_topics', 'paytopintopics_topics.ptpt_topic_id=forums_topics.tid' );
			if ( !$sql->count() )
			{
				return FALSE;
			}

There's only one ptpt_status column in the app and it's not duplicated in the query, etc.

You probably still have these columns in your topics table from the old plugin; it should have been dropped. Make sure you don't have them in forums_topics table. If you have, drop them. Let me know if you need help to check and drop the columns.

10 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Not sure how you're getting this error:

public function execute()
	{
		$this->runUntilTimeout( function()
		{
			$sql = \IPS\Db::i()->select( '*', 'paytopintopics_topics', array( "pinned=1 AND ptpt_status=? AND ptpt_limit<?", 'pinned', time() ), 'tid DESC', 25 )->join( 'forums_topics', 'paytopintopics_topics.ptpt_topic_id=forums_topics.tid' );
			if ( !$sql->count() )
			{
				return FALSE;
			}

There's only one ptpt_status column in the app and it's not duplicated in the query, etc.

You probably still have these columns in your topics table from the old plugin; it should have been dropped. Make sure you don't have them in forums_topics table. If you have, drop them. Let me know if you need help to check and drop the columns.

Help finding if they exist and dropping them is appreciated

steve