4.4 Preview

Charles

36 minutes ago, openfire said:

I like it. When can I buy it?

10 PRINT "When it's ready!"
	20 GOTO 10

Actually on a serious note, it would be neat if logins were shared with here (perhaps limited to active?) to avoid the need to re-register, this might result in a few more active members testing on their. I did for some reason think they were but could not sign in with my existing credentials. I can possibly see why they are not given the alpha/beta nature of the testing so far though. :)

1 minute ago, AndyF said:

10 PRINT "When it's ready!"
	20 GOTO 10

Actually on a serious note, it would be neat if logins were shared with here (perhaps limited to active?) to avoid the need to re-register, this might result in a few more active members testing on their. I did for some reason think they were but could not sign in with my existing credentials. I can possibly see why they are not given the alpha/beta nature of the testing so far though. 🙂

True, but the one option I've been waiting for, "post before register" is active there and it works, so hot damn I'm ready to buy!

I did try that but it wanted me to complete the form before I could submit the post itself (expected) however the value of being able to type the reply then being 'enticed' by just having the quick registration page immediately after is excellent. 🙂

EDIT... The odd CKE issue I had seems to be fixed or almost so, Its working in their demo properly and working (it seems) on the preview site. I can't be sure until I can try on a local copy but that's not relevant here. Feedback on that when I can be sure.

Positive Feedback: With regard to the 'post before register' , I purposely yesterday did not register after the post. 🙂 I forgot to mention earlier as I'd filled in the form etc I got an email reminding me of this with a helpful link to let me finish up if I wanted to:

forgot_post.thumb.png.f2b6659daad73646abd9a6340c5c7fe6.png

Archived