How to add new menu item?

LC3573

29 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Please try clearing cache via the support tool. If the issue still persists, may wish to submit a ticket so we can get a firsthand look. 

Is the support tool something we should run at regular intervals as a part of normal maintenance or only when there is a problem?

46 minutes ago, Jim M said:

Please try clearing cache via the support tool. If the issue still persists, may wish to submit a ticket so we can get a firsthand look. 

Clearing the cache didn't help. I reinstalled the forum and the problem was resolved. I have no idea why this happened...

1 hour ago, tonyv said:

Is the support tool something we should run at regular intervals as a part of normal maintenance or only when there is a problem?

As @Ramsesx said, only a problem. It is a tool to troubleshoot issues and one of those is clearing cache. If you’re needing to clear cache with the support tool regularly, something is wrong 😉 

16 hours ago, Jim M said:

submit a ticket so we can get a firsthand look

I sent a request for support on another issue, and for 4 days there is no answer. How long to wait for an answer from technical support on average?

10 hours ago, LC3573 said:

I sent a request for support on another issue, and for 4 days there is no answer. How long to wait for an answer from technical support on average?

Sorry, your ticket is on hold for review by our accounts team. Over the weekends, only our critical support team is around so it may be till Monday till you receive a reply or action but I'll reach out to make sure they're aware of the ticket.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Archived