Set Fake Member(s) Online

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jimpeccable said:

Hi @Faqole

Mine worked perfectly initially then they stopped appearing online although the options were still selected. Is there an expiry as to how long they remain online?

The online session for the fake member(s) will be the same as that for the legit members. You will have set them online again. Otherwise it will look suspicious if they are 24 hours online.

7 hours ago, Jimpeccable said:

@Faqole - no worries - is there anyway to change the settings for that otherwise the I may as well log in as those members

Be great to leave them online and be able to choose when to take them offline - i.e. Just leave them on till we click them off

Do you mean to leave them online for ever?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
16 minutes ago, Dolphin. said:

@Faqole "This file is not currently available for purchase." Why? 😞 

He has left that why and all item removed before he left due issues around other items.

Just now, Pete T said:

He has left that why and all item removed before he left due issues around other items.

I did require all the files but not sure if looked this file as yet I been so busy client work and other items I not had time, but I will take look later tonight and update you then.

• 11 months later...
On 2/23/2020 at 6:08 PM, Pete T said:

I did require all the files but not sure if looked this file as yet I been so busy client work and other items I not had time, but I will take look later tonight and update you then.

Hey, if you plan to update this, and other plugins from the user, I am interested in purchasing them from you as well. Thanks!

• 1 month later...