Community

Bradley Sanderson

Nibiru / PlanetX is Headed Toward Earth - To Bring the End

Nibiru / PlanetX is Headed Toward Earth - To Bring the End 

Bringing the end of the age, life on earth.

There's a world wide cover up that includes traditional news oulets.

Here's a google search for "sacramento nibiru" that returns a video that is the best evidence of something nearby eclipsed by Venus. That something is perhaps nibiru, aka PlanetX, part of a solar system interacting with our solar system. It's already having effects on earth. Tribulation is prophesied in the Holy Bible. This incoming system will be the source of the tribulation, including the prophesied Wormwood of the book of Revelation in the Holy Bible.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sacramento+nibiru&oq=sacramento+nibiru&aqs=chrome..69i57.10982j0j7&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Edited by Bradley Sanderson

Look at the video. 

There is a solar system that goes around our sun every ~3,500 years and it's approaching earth. The video is undeniable evidence. A planet is caught on a live news camera, unknown to our solar system, and it is eclipsed by venus.

5 minutes ago, Bradley Sanderson said:

Look at the video. 

There is a solar system that goes around our sun every ~3,500 years and it's approaching earth. The video is undeniable evidence. A planet is caught on a live news camera, unknown to our solar system, and it is eclipsed by venus.

Nop, a video is not evidence because it can be fabricated.

There are also many videos that says Planet Earth is Flat.

20 minutes ago, Bradley Sanderson said:

Look at the video. 

I'm an avid sky watcher, that is venus, the "dark spot", venus waxes and wanes just like any celestial object does.

phases-of-venus-illustration1.thumb.jpg.6bc5991c9b2507ff69ea296bb6b7b4fc.jpg

here is more than likely what we see in the video, 

Venus-Jupiter-Aug18_2014-Scott-Harrington-ST.jpg.1dbec0b4c9673635a64fdde196b4fef8.jpg

this is venus and jupiter (venus is the brighter of the two on the left), early morning, i would say around 5 or 6 am, late summer). 

if you were to spot that, and do a zoom with a digital camera, like is done in the video, you'd more than likely get the grainy/distorted image that is in the video, but it is def venus. its the brightest object in the night sky next to the moon, don't believe it is venus? go read all the greek/egyptian/etc stories from thousands of years ago, that all reference venus. 

17 hours ago, RevengeFNF said:

Nop, a video is not evidence because it can be fabricated.

There are also many videos that says Planet Earth is Flat.

It is a live TV News broadcast from a helicopter. The camera zooms in and out. Fabricating such is out of the question. News outlets don't cover this because they are controlled by servants of Satan. This was an accidental live broadcast. Only those siding with the devil would dismiss this video capture.

1 minute ago, Bradley Sanderson said:

It is a live TV News broadcast from a helicopter. The camera zooms in and out. Fabricating such is out of the question. News outlets don't cover this because they are controlled by servants of Satan. This was an accidental live broadcast. Only those siding with the devil would dismiss this video capture.

Read the post from @CodingJungle

It seems you don't even know what you are seeing in the sky.

17 hours ago, CodingJungle said:

I'm an avid sky watcher, that is venus, the "dark spot", venus waxes and wanes just like any celestial object does.

phases-of-venus-illustration1.thumb.jpg.6bc5991c9b2507ff69ea296bb6b7b4fc.jpg

here is more than likely what we see in the video, 

Venus-Jupiter-Aug18_2014-Scott-Harrington-ST.jpg.1dbec0b4c9673635a64fdde196b4fef8.jpg

this is venus and jupiter (venus is the brighter of the two on the left), early morning, i would say around 5 or 6 am, late summer). 

if you were to spot that, and do a zoom with a digital camera, like is done in the video, you'd more than likely get the grainy/distorted image that is in the video, but it is def venus. its the brightest object in the night sky next to the moon, don't believe it is venus? go read all the greek/egyptian/etc stories from thousands of years ago, that all reference venus. 

You actually need to watch the video to know what you're writing about. 

I searched a bit about this Nibiru thing, and the first time it was talked was in 1995 and they said in 2003 the planet would destroy the humanity.

Well, we are in 2018 and still alive :happy:

Sad for people that believe in this faeces.

Just now, Bradley Sanderson said:

You actually need to watch the video to know what you're writing about. 

hey buddy, i might be a servant of satan, but i can at least back up my BS with actual fact. I did watch the crappy video from almost 5 years ago, and as soon as i saw it i was like "that is venus, early morning". but one thing your "zealotry" has failed to explain, there are probably 100 million+ sky watchers on the planet along with 7 billion+ people who occasionally do look up at the night sky, so if this "nibiru" is supposedly this close, no government or satanic organization would be able to cover it up, we would see it in the night sky, even with the naked eye.

so if the best you got is a grainy video from 5 years ago, and nothing from say last night, with coordinates, videos, photo's, etc, then you are talking out your butt cause your head knows better.