Update: How to change the color of "Invision Community"?

Bradley Sanderson

A little help, please.

Update: I now only need to know how to change "Invision Community" from FFFFFF to 000000, so it can be seen with the light colored background. It is located below my first question in the screenshot below.

Thank you!

My forum is hosted in the cloud.

I am making these changes by smartphone, and changing the appearance of the forum as seen by a smartphone.

Screenshot_2018-11-30-08-14-24.png

@Bradley Sanderson, you can change many of the colors/fonts of your theme via the AdminCP:

AdminCP > Customization > Themes > Edit Theme

You may want to create a copy of the default theme and then edit that copy (giving it a new name, etc.) so that if you need to revert to the default settings you can (something that I learned as a newbie a few months ago!).

32 minutes ago, USCJ Digital said:

@Bradley Sanderson, you can change many of the colors/fonts of your theme via the AdminCP:

AdminCP > Customization > Themes > Edit Theme

You may want to create a copy of the default theme and then edit that copy (giving it a new name, etc.) so that if you need to revert to the default settings you can (something that I learned as a newbie a few months ago!).

I already changed the original before making a copy. I have been using the editor, but can't find this one font for "Invision Community".

Anyone?

Not sure if you got your question answered about the color, but the easiest way to see live changes on your board is the Live Theme Editor.  You can choose a palette of colors that everything ties into.  

For  fonts, you can search Google for free fonts.  Thousands upon thousands of choices.  

Archived