Glitched page?

Team Manic

I'm hoping I have the right section; I had tried to reach out to the plugin developer in which he hasn't responded to me in days, spent some decent cash on his plugin, but when I install the tar file, and then refresh the site to begin messing with the widget,etc. The page glitches out upon installation.

https://gyazo.com/f8eef84ce23fd621ef5bb8474013a01d

I had to remove the plugin as it created the page issue. Does anyone know a potential fix to this issue or am I stuck waiting on the plugin creator to reply? What happens if the plugin creator does NOT reply and just goes 100% inactive. Is it like a your money is gone and you're out of luck sort of deal?

1 minute ago, Philip Daykin said:

What happens if the plugin creator does NOT reply and just goes 100% inactive. Is it like a your money is gone and you're out of luck sort of deal?

You should report it in a support ticket and ask for a refund in the client area. But I would try to be sure that the developer is really gone. A couple of days of not responding doesn’t necessarily demonstrate that. Maybe he is just on vacation. 

Hi,

I wouldn't call 25 hours (time between you creating this topic and sending me a PM) as 'days'.

My files have very specific instructions on how to obtain support so that I can ensure that I can respond in a timely manner when I'm away. I have replied, but as noted I don't believe this is an issue caused by my app but you're welcome to let me know if you're still having an issue after installing it again.

What happens if the plugin creator does NOT reply and just goes 100% inactive. Is it like a your money is gone and you're out of luck sort of deal?

I can ensure you I'm going to be here for quite a while (look the date I joined). However, you have the ability to create a ticket in the Invision Community Client Area if you're having an issue with the marketplace and you have exhausted all attempts to contact a 3rd party author.

Many Thanks!

4 hours ago, stoo2000 said:

Hi,

I wouldn't call 25 hours (time between you creating this topic and sending me a PM) as 'days'.

My files have very specific instructions on how to obtain support so that I can ensure that I can respond in a timely manner when I'm away. I have replied, but as noted I don't believe this is an issue caused by my app but you're welcome to let me know if you're still having an issue after installing it again.

I can ensure you I'm going to be here for quite a while (look the date I joined). However, you have the ability to create a ticket in the Invision Community Client Area if you're having an issue with the marketplace and you have exhausted all attempts to contact a 3rd party author.

Many Thanks!

Understood, sorry.  I'm on an overnight schedule so my conception of days are off, as I'm early mornings and still think it's the day previous. Referring to your PM now in attempt to see if this will resolve the issue, much thanks. 

21 minutes ago, Obby Realm said:

Understood, sorry.  I'm on an overnight schedule so my conception of days are off, as I'm early mornings and still think it's the day previous. Referring to your PM now in attempt to see if this will resolve the issue, much thanks. 

Understandable, no problem :)

Archived