adminCP search is for Invision apps only?

LiquidFractal

Am I wrong in thinking that if I install third-party apps in my Invision suite that their keywords should show up in adminCP searches?  As it stands, the search function seems only to apply to the Invision core apps; if I want to search for, say, @Adriano Faria's Invites app functions, nothing comes up.

It seems to me that expanding search to include third-party app functions would be a good way forward.

1 hour ago, liquidfractal said:

Am I wrong in thinking that if I install third-party apps in my Invision suite that their keywords should show up in adminCP searches?  As it stands, the search function seems only to apply to the Invision core apps; if I want to search for, say, @Adriano Faria's Invites app functions, nothing comes up.

It seems to me that expanding search to include third-party app functions would be a good way forward.

The ACP search can already be used by coders, it’s up to them if they want to use it or not .

5 hours ago, liquidfractal said:

What do you need to search on Invite System? Invitation codes?

Archived