Inactive Members Management

Faqole

Hi,

I'm interested in this plugin.

I have a huge member database that has grown for more than a century.

What I want to realize is, that I can automatically "unsubscribe" inactive members from "bulk mail" if they haven't visited for x days ( so they will even be triggered by a task without having to perform any online action ).

Nowadays, email marketing has to be handled with high care, also because of the GDPR, and there is no known option so far in the IPS universe, that can unsubscribe inactive members automatically and on a regular basis, and still keep these members in their original member group.

Could this be a good suggestion / a function of interest for a future version of your app/plugin maybe?

Thanks.

7 minutes ago, Cyboman said:

Hi,

I'm interested in this plugin.

I have a huge member database that has grown for more than a century.

What I want to realize is, that I can automatically "unsubscribe" inactive members from "bulk mail" if they haven't visited for x days ( so they will even be triggered by a task without having to perform any online action ).

Nowadays, email marketing has to be handled with high care, also because of the GDPR, and there is no known option so far in the IPS universe, that can unsubscribe inactive members automatically and on a regular basis, and still keep these members in their original member group.

Could this be a good suggestion / a function of interest for a future version of your app/plugin maybe?

Thanks.

This goes outside the scope of this plugin and it is best handled as a separate plugin imo. I can develop one for you. Please contact me in private to discuss the details.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, 

I had this plugin running, but as i can understand, the plugin is deleting only 100-150 users by run. And there is only one run a day in cron task. 

The pb is that i had 55 000 users ... and i think at least 50 000 to delete. With this speed, it will no end to clean my inactive users before more than one year 😞  

I launch it manually, but it's not a good solution ... 

I don't find how to make more than 1 automatic run. With 1 run every 30 minutes, it will clean my user base more quickly. Is there a way to do that please ?

6 hours ago, FoenixS said:

Hello, 

I had this plugin running, but as i can understand, the plugin is deleting only 100-150 users by run. And there is only one run a day in cron task. 

The pb is that i had 55 000 users ... and i think at least 50 000 to delete. With this speed, it will no end to clean my inactive users before more than one year 😞  

I launch it manually, but it's not a good solution ... 

I don't find how to make more than 1 automatic run. With 1 run every 30 minutes, it will clean my user base more quickly. Is there a way to do that please ?

Please remind me this week end and I will make the change and send you the modified file.

Archived