Community

Joel R

ANNOUNCEMENT: Marketplace Black Friday Sale

10 minutes ago, kmk said:

I think I purchased one recently, can apply the discount too , is a little 10.00 cost, but for joining the party

What you mean exactly? What should I do? 🙂

On 11/12/2018 at 8:33 AM, Heosforo said:

A little late 😋

This come with the Orion theme? 

Will be a big deal:cool: I want to take it... 

20 hours ago, Davyc said:

Two purchases made and more to follow - this is a brilliant and generous way of adding functionality to your site.  Again, a huge thank you to everyone participating in this venture.

👍

Yeah...I vowed to keep my spending in line, but let @HeadStand's Newsletter app seduce me, as well as one of  @ehren.'s many great (and underrated, judging from the Marketplace views) themes. 🙂

Nothing wrong with taking advantage of sales from talented and trustworthy developers! 👍

On 11/15/2018 at 10:14 AM, liquidfractal said:

Nothing wrong with taking advantage of sales from talented and trustworthy developers!

I think the developers participation in this is fantastic.  I bought @Adriano Faria links directory and @batarjal Threadstarter Books addon (though technically it's not in the BF deal) and I will be buying @opentype reviews and one of @ehren. themes (not sure which one yet as I am undecided) there's a few others that I have my eye on but not 100% sure at this point.  This in an amazingly generous act by the developers taking in the spirit of the occasion and giving people the opportunity to expand their services to their members.  I'm lovin' it :biggrin: 

Just purchased Dimension by @ehren. today 16 November.  Next @opentype reviews

Edited by Davyc
Update on purchases

10 hours ago, liquidfractal said:

It happens every year, so get used to spreadin' the love.

I must have missed it previously - but hell yeah, spread the love, it's the most powerful force in the Universe :cool:

news-900x487.thumb.jpg.9e43da98d3fe8dd9c6cd8dc1a15742de.jpg

ONLY 2 WEEKS LEFT FOR THE BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR!! !! !! 

😲     😱     🤩     💝

THE MARKETPLACE COMMUNITY IS THE ONLY THIRD-PARTY MODDING COMMUNITY OUT OF ALL ONLINE FORUM COMMUNITIES TO HOST A COMMUNITY-WIDE SALE.  😍

BE AMAZING LIKE A UNICORN 🦄 AND STACK ON MULTIPLE PURCHASES FOR MAGICAL SAVINGS.

NOVEMBER 9 - NOVEMBER 30

BUY NOW, SAVE NOW, AND CELEBRATE ALL YEAR.  

blackfriday2b.thumb.jpg.49b7f14a5e0bfb8fc37a59506e31b530.jpg

Thank you to @Pete T @TAMAN @A Zayed @Adriano Faria @Veilon @opentype @Nathan Explosion @onlyME @steve00 @DawPi @Faqole @ehren. @stoo2000 @Heosforo @The Jimmo @HeadStand @Spanner @InvisionHQ.  

Several others have posted in their own support topics, so check around and see what you see like!  

❤️ from the IPS Marketplace

Edited by Joel R

32 minutes ago, Dean_ said:

@Adriano Faria Would you be willing to include more of your apps? Change Post Date - would be one for me!

I'm pretty sure all of his apps and plugins are included.  Ddi you check out his bundle promos in his signature?    

IPS just launched their official Black Friday sale (on Thanksgiving day, which is pretty early).  You'll need to grab the sale ASAP since it ends in Monday.  They usually go through Cyber Week but not this year.  

It's good for renewals on self-hosted.

Edited by Joel R