Threadloom for IPB

Lauren3

Threadloom provide an amazing add-on for those who want to engage their community, unfortunately, it's not available for Invision Board.  Is there an equivalent?

Threadloom works on AI for forums and is building a better quality-based ranking system for the Internet. Threadloom powers site search and email newsletters for over 1000 forums globally

Capture d’écran, le 2018-11-08 à 14.42.28.png

Capture d’écran, le 2018-11-08 à 14.39.33.png

• 4 months later...
On 11/8/2018 at 3:03 PM, Ryan Ashbrook said:

Threadloom is a hosted service, so they would likely need to build support themselves, rather than a third party. Natively, IPS supports ElasticSearch, which can either be self-hosted via installing on your own server, or acquiring a hosted ElasticSearch service.

@Ryan Ashbrook, I'm still looking for a solution like Threadloom, which is an amazing tool for members engagement. Is there something that we can do?

10 minutes ago, Lauren3 said:

Is there something that we can do?

Yes. You can go to there site and start chat with the support asking them whether they consider the integration of IPS in the future. I have just done it: they say they currently look into Invision Community but do not have any ETA so far.

10 minutes ago, opentype said:

Nope. 

Is this something in the pipes for future releases?

5 minutes ago, Sonya* said:

Yes. You can go to there site and start chat with the support asking them whether they consider the integration of IPS in the future. I have just done it: they say they currently look into Invision Community but do not have any ETA so far.

I've also asked them in november, no positive answer, I will ask them one more time.

1754526988_Capturedecranle2019-03-25a15_47_10.thumb.png.eb6d8b6418219f8a63f9a5ee3991c28e.png

That service keep me reading this forum for months, that's pure evil genius

Archived