Club Activity [Support Topic]

Pete T

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey @Pete T I've been using your plugin for many months now.  I'm wondering if you could make two enhancements:

• Option to show condensed view.  
  • Option to show public activity if visitor

I've been studying my Google Analytics, and my club index has one of the worst bounce rates and exit rates on my site.  I think part of the problem is that it doesn't show any content to users.  If you're logged out, it only shows the list of clubs.  There's nothing to attract users.  

15 hours ago, Joel R said:

Hey @Pete T I've been using your plugin for many months now.  I'm wondering if you could make two enhancements:

• Option to show condensed view.  
  • Option to show public activity if visitor

I've been studying my Google Analytics, and my club index has one of the worst bounce rates and exit rates on my site.  I think part of the problem is that it doesn't show any content to users.  If you're logged out, it only shows the list of clubs.  There's nothing to attract users.  

I take look at this see what I can come up with.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/11/2019 at 7:08 PM, Pete T said:

I take look at this see what I can come up with.

Ok i taken look and seem way IPS built the club activity unless wrong is using core php files vs template itself so not sure i can even get around this so unsure why gone down that route because no settings turn it on or off.

• 2 months later...

@Pete T there is an issue with this when using featured clubs.  When you have featured clubs you have the activity under both the featured clubs and the regular clubs.  Basically it's duplicated.  I'd make an exception for the featured clubs, don't have the activity feed under the featured clubs.  Doing it this way, you'll have featured clubs, all clubs, and then the activity feed in the club directory.

Archived