Themes Lis Koduje - News

Lisownik

Hi,

Here I will send updates about my themes and my plans about future.

This is not support topic! Support for my themes is here www.liskoduje.pl and via Private Message on IPS Community.

vulpesgt.png.191733f969f21c2bb10d6c0d60c1fcc5.png Price now 30$ - after big update 35$

I promised a great update for Vulpes, unfortunately I didn't have much time and I did not manage to, but in November I should update the theme.

Here is my plan for Vulpes 🙂

• ACP Settings - 80% - theme include dark theme for ACP with some settings. - ready
  • Articles - block with articles with 2 styles of view - ready
    Grid view
    1569023485_articleblocks.thumb.png.cecac500365a063abbf0014722b9878a.png
    Slider view

913470285_articleslider.thumb.png.747329cccb1d8e408299b201454bea1d.png
  • Buttons - all buttons is possible to change with solid and gradients colors - ready
  • Code Mirror - syntax is in 99% editable - ready
  • Data List  - change all colors of data list items and turn on/off zebra striping - ready
  • Big Footer - up to 6 colums, 4 sections with editor and 2 customs like article feed and social icons - ready
  • Form Settings - a lot of settings of input colors, etc. seriously too many 😛 - ready
  • Forum Nodes - change icons for forums, colors and custom themes per category forum (up to 3) - still working
  • Front-End Details Colors and Front-End Colors - is seperated for two, like area background, etc. and details like badges, messages, etc.
  • Guest Message and Slider - Slider with a lot of settings, sorting, article slides, etc. - ready
    slider.thumb.png.ae63fd8fde7d9db4ead4b49de4218ac3.png
  • Header and Navbar - a lot of settings and choices, like dropdown list or standard navigation, header background color, gradient, image,and much more - still working
  • Popup & Menus - change all colors for popups and menus  - ready
  • Widgets - Some settings for widget, like custom color for sidebar and other for main widgets - ready

If you have and suggests tell me 😉

Coming soon next news and updates.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived