Community

TheJackal84

Tournaments ( Support Topic )

On 1/11/2019 at 12:01 PM, Jombi said:

When i installed this Application, i can not view the page on the front end. It says i have to log in in order to view the page. I am logged in as Admin, and permissions are set via Tournament/team permission setup.

Send me a PM with login details and I will check it out

On 10/22/2018 at 3:11 PM, TheJackal84 said:

Not charge a fee, you can award points for winning in each round though, I could add it to a update when you can charge points for tournaments etc and even have a pot where it costs say 100 points to enter then they go into a pot and the winner takes it all

Is this implemented? I can't find in notes in download section. Can you please confirm? Thank you

Hi, thanks for the app and I have some ideas

1. Quick match: select teams and it will generate sideA and sideB (if there is ready 6 teams it will be 3vs3 if 7 teams 3vs4) and keep statistics

2. Type of tournament where first groups contains 4 players, where each player play with everyone in the group. Best 2 continues and after its single elimination.

Hi, some language strings are wrong.

participating

in tournament table: position in black circle, and gp, w, l, d, sf, sa, pts,

in tournament: Quarter Finals, Semi Finals, Final

Thank you

On 2/20/2019 at 11:17 PM, AlexJ said:

Is this implemented? I can't find in notes in download section. Can you please confirm? Thank you

Not yet this was a update for 4.4 so no one had to wait to update thier board / app, it is something I am currently working on though

On 2/21/2019 at 4:56 AM, mardiv said:

Hi, thanks for the app and I have some ideas 

1. Quick match: select teams and it will generate sideA and sideB (if there is ready 6 teams it will be 3vs3 if 7 teams 3vs4) and keep statistics

2. Type of tournament where first groups contains 4 players, where each player play with everyone in the group. Best 2 continues and after its single elimination.

Can you describe what you mean a little bit better? I don't fully understand, also when you say players so you mean teams or players?

2 hours ago, mardiv said:

Hi, some language strings are wrong.

participating

in tournament table: position in black circle, and gp, w, l, d, sf, sa, pts,

in tournament: Quarter Finals, Semi Finals, Final

Thank you

I will sort it for the next

Sorry, i try to explain better

1.Once per week i play with guys small fotbal.  sometimes is 6 of us, sometimes 11, so we play 3vs3 or 5vs6......Each time we draw randomly.  Is possible, if every player will create own team and join tournament, will it draw us into two sides? And keep statistics for each player/team (when one side win all teams will have win in stats)

2. i play tennis

and again every player will create own team.......

there will be  16 teams draw into 4 groups of 4 teams,

in the group play everyone with everyone.

best two of each group (total 8 teams) continue with guick elimination

3th and 4th of each group (total 8 teams) continue with quick elimination

3 is it possible to lock the team for one player only?

Thanks

Posted (edited)

Is a bug? when I create a tournament, there is automatically get my email as the tournament name...and not possible change it.

tournament.png

Edited by kmk

4 hours ago, kmk said:

I try to create a category, which is the recommended image size? better for desktop, mobile view and server load and speed.

try 50x50 remember you can compress images etc online to make them smaller in size ( less to load )

4 hours ago, kmk said:

Is a bug? when I create a tournament, there is automatically get my email as the tournament name...and not possible change it.

I have never seen a site with as many problems 😀 Send me a PM with login if you can and I will check it out, the app don't have anything inside related to members emails so I will need to see it in action

Please add change Team Leader ability, something like change the clubs owner or leader, because not all members want to take patience to set up webpage configuration, I need do it for them, then set leader rol for them.

Please add image by default ability, from category, team, each tournaments and game required images, need a create tournament or team process more easy possible, then each leader take time create and change their custom images.