Tournaments ( Support Topic )

Updated to 1.0.3

New Features

• Added the ability for tournament creators to send notifications to team leaders requesting them to join the tournament ( You can only send these ones one at a time )
  • Added the ability for team leaders to send notifications to other members requesting they join their team ( These can be sent 5 at a time )
  • Redesigned the round robin league table so it looks better on mobile devices
  • Redesigned the team tables so it looks better on mobile devices
  • Added most active tournaments box to the tournament index page ( Most active is basically the ones with most comments )
  • Added the ability for tournament creators to be able to mark the tournament as completed ( Read below to why )
  • Redesigned the tournament tables to look nicer and also added badges before the names showing if the tournament has started or completed
  • Re-wrote ( absolute killer but will be better and easier for updates ) lots of the coding to make the overall file size smaller for new updates to come
  • Bug fixes

There notification system that engage members when put result in the table or whatever news of tournaments?

E.G. Im not the player, but I would like received notification if any tournament obtain any result of play, or any new tournament is added, or any any member joind to some team or participate in the game....

1 minute ago, keshas said:

Yeah, right.. thanks for your support developer..

I don't know if you can read topic titles but this is called TOURNAMENTS not Members Shop each file has it's own support topic, if you maybe posted there I would of checked the purchases and BANG your name may appear, while your on this topic saying this app don't work, I check this apps purchases and BANG your not there

6 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

I don't know if you can read topic titles but this is called TOURNAMENTS not Members Shop each file has it's own support topic, if you maybe posted there I would of checked the purchases and BANG your name may appear, while your on this topic saying this app don't work, I check this apps purchases and BANG your not there

ok, see now, sorry, than invision search works like this and find you here makes misleading.. move anything there or can you answer here about possible solutions?

Hey Jackal, 

Is there anyway to input data for the tournament. For instance, I want to have randomized maps be generated when teams face each other. 

Ex. Team 1 Vs Team 3

Map 1 - X

Map 2 - X

Map 3 - X

Rule Information Here. I want to be able to have each bracket be able to showcase the maps at the very least if possible for the users to know which maps they are playing in that round of competition. Let me know if this is possible or if you need me to show an example 🙂

On 11/13/2018 at 7:53 PM, Agent Shark said:

Rule Information Here. I want to be able to have each bracket be able to showcase the maps at the very least if possible for the users to know which maps they are playing in that round of competition. Let me know if this is possible or if you need me to show an example

Can you show me a example?

4 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

Can you show me a example?

One shows the team page and one shows the specific match that they played in a round of the tournament. 

With this site, they have ladders and tournaments. Tournaments are more competitive and ladders are more laid back but still competition. 

83E072F6-A071-4A2C-B960-D5E1A3521A64.png

104C16C5-0475-4D00-BB64-4A0777DFD195.png

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Agent Shark said:

Also, is there anyway to possibly get blocks that can be implemented on the sidebar showing tournaments that are related to a category?

yeah I can add a widget what will be able to be used as many times as you want and it can be from your chosen categories showing a list of tournaments.

I will be adding other widgets as well, they are normally the last things I think of lol

Edited by TheJackal84
3 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

yeah I can add a widget what will be able to be used as many times as you want and it can be from your chosen categories showing a list of tournaments.

I will be adding other widgets as well, they are normally the last things I think of lol

Gotcha! Just trying to make suggestions to help improve it and get you more customers. I can tell you that for my site, this plugin is an integral part of my site and will be used heavily for my users.

Having pages created for specific tournaments and then on the side being able to show the tournaments that fit the category I make would be great that way they can easily see what reflects the rules on that page if that makes sense 🙂

12 minutes ago, Agent Shark said:

Gotcha! Just trying to make suggestions to help improve it and get you more customers. I can tell you that for my site, this plugin is an integral part of my site and will be used heavily for my users. 

Having pages created for specific tournaments and then on the side being able to show the tournaments that fit the category I make would be great that way they can easily see what reflects the rules on that page if that makes sense 🙂

It don't seem to be that popular of a app, everyone wanted it until it was made lol

Yeah the widgets do come in handy plus you can put them anywhere in the website what will link them to the tournaments etc, another one will be like a featured widget for all the featured tournaments

45 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

It don't seem to be that popular of a app, everyone wanted it until it was made lol

Yeah the widgets do come in handy plus you can put them anywhere in the website what will link them to the tournaments etc, another one will be like a featured widget for all the featured tournaments

I look forward to seeing the widgets and appreciate everything!

2 minutes ago, SerialNoob said:

That's what I was waiting for, and now the price is $65 😢😢😢

yeah $50 was a introductory price ( it did have that in bold on the files description ), it was only going to be that for about a week then I decided to leave it $50 over the black friday sales

Just now, TheJackal84 said:

yeah $50 was a introductory price ( it did have that in bold on the files description ), it was only going to be that for about a week then I decided to leave it $50 over the black friday sales

Yeah I saw it 😢 I was hopeful... are you adding individual tournaments soon?

• 1 month later...