Tournaments ( Support Topic )

ErrorException: template_store_missing (0)
#0 /var/www/tsowicze/applications/tournaments/sources/Teams/Teams.php(150): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('tournament', 'teams', 'front')
#1 /var/www/tsowicze/system/Helpers/Table/Content.php(133): IPS\tournaments\_Teams::contentTableTemplate()
#2 /var/www/tsowicze/applications/tournaments/modules/front/teams/browse.php(127): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Content->__construct('IPS\\tournaments...', Object(IPS\Http\Url\Friendly), NULL, Object(IPS\tournaments\Teams\Categories), NULL, 'view')
#3 /var/www/tsowicze/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\tournaments\modules\front\teams\_browse->category()
#4 /var/www/tsowicze/applications/tournaments/modules/front/teams/browse.php(25): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /var/www/tsowicze/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\tournaments\modules\front\teams\_browse->execute()
#6 /var/www/tsowicze/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

MCP and teams/categories

11 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

When does this happen? what are you doing when it happens?

When I try to display a category of teams or enter the team tab in the moderator panel

in mcp

ErrorException: template_store_missing (0)
#0 /var/www/tsowicze/applications/tournaments/sources/Teams/Teams.php(150): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('tournament', 'teams', 'front')
#1 /var/www/tsowicze/system/Helpers/Table/Content.php(133): IPS\tournaments\_Teams::contentTableTemplate()
#2 /var/www/tsowicze/applications/core/extensions/core/ModCp/Content.php(94): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Content->__construct('IPS\\tournaments...', Object(IPS\Http\Url\Friendly), Array)
#3 [internal function]: IPS\core\extensions\core\ModCp\_Content->manage()
#4 /var/www/tsowicze/applications/core/modules/front/modcp/modcp.php(104): call_user_func(Array)
#5 /var/www/tsowicze/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\modcp\_modcp->manage()
#6 /var/www/tsowicze/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /var/www/tsowicze/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Edited by MagicalFire
20 hours ago, MagicalFire said:

When I try to display a category of teams or enter the team tab in the moderator panel

re-download the app mate and update it, it should all be good now :biggrin:

11 hours ago, MasterOfFreedom said:

Are you able to enter individuals instead of teams? Say it is a 1v1 tournament, does each player have to be a team?

At the minute it is teams only, although the member could just create a one player team and join that way, I will be looking into member tournaments in the future though

1 hour ago, TheJackal84 said:

re-download the app mate and update it, it should all be good now :biggrin:

At the minute it is teams only, although the member could just create a one player team and join that way, I will be looking into member tournaments in the future though

[[Template tournaments/front/teams/template is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is the error on my side or application?

9 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

Run the support tool and clear the cache, if it still happens let me know :biggrin:

I will check it later - but there is another problem when I trying to start the tournament

Error: Class 'IPS\tournaments\Tournaments\Semis' not found (0)
#0 /var/www/tsowicze/applications/tournaments/modules/front/main/tournament.php(82): IPS\tournaments\modules\front\main\_tournament->processSemis()
#1 /var/www/tsowicze/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\tournaments\modules\front\main\_tournament->startTournament()
#2 /var/www/tsowicze/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /var/www/tsowicze/applications/tournaments/modules/front/main/tournament.php(37): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#4 /var/www/tsowicze/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\tournaments\modules\front\main\_tournament->execute()
#5 /var/www/tsowicze/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

When I try to edit a tournament I get this:

Error: Call to a member function isImage() on string (0)
#0 /var/www/html/r270418/system/Helpers/Form/FormAbstract.php(264): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Upload->html()
#1 /var/www/html/r270418/system/Helpers/Form/Form.php(415): IPS\Helpers\Form\_FormAbstract->rowHtml(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#2 /var/www/html/r270418/system/Theme/Theme.php(824) : eval()'d code(6125): IPS\Helpers\_Form->__toString()
#3 /var/www/html/r270418/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(58): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate('1d0b109d41b9065...', Object(IPS\Helpers\Form), Array)
#4 /var/www/html/r270418/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(166): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#5 /var/www/html/r270418/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(118): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#6 /var/www/html/r270418/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(574): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#7 /var/www/html/r270418/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(148): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#8 /var/www/html/r270418/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

Looks great btw. Well done 

37 minutes ago, MagicalFire said:

I will check it later - but there is another problem when I trying to start the tournament

3 minutes ago, Paul Play To Enjoy said:

When I try to edit a tournament I get this:

Looks great btw. Well done 

I will look into them both and check it out, I am working on 1.0.1 so have to go through the 1.0.0 files and check that way

I did a test tournament for 8 teams. 8 teams joined the tournament but when I hit 'start tournament' it has entered teams that did not join and left out teams that have joined? 

Also if I simulate results in the test tournament, then delete the tournament, will it remove teams stats from that tournament. Ie win ratio/wins/losses? 

Edited by Paul Play To Enjoy
1 hour ago, Paul Play To Enjoy said:

I did a test tournament for 8 teams. 8 teams joined the tournament but when I hit 'start tournament' it has entered teams that did not join and left out teams that have joined? 

Also if I simulate results in the test tournament, then delete the tournament, will it remove teams stats from that tournament. Ie win ratio/wins/losses? 

1. I will check it out, I am sorting the other bugs reported now so will check that out too, It will probably be released as 1.0.1 as that is nearly done, I just need to do the 20 team round robin tournament and a couple more bits.

2. The tournaments are different for the stats side of it, the ones now are only single elimination so the stats you see for the teams in the tournament are their overall stats, the update will have round robin what shows the teams like now plus a league table for the tournament itself with stats for that tournament, the single eliminations don't require tournament stats as it is winner goes through where as the round robin winner is calculated by the games played and their points in the league, you will choose what points to award for a win or draw for each tournament as well, in football they use 3 points for a win 1 point for a draw but depending the match played will depend what you will award them so they can be choosen for each round robin tournament, if you delete the tournaments it will remove the stats from that tournament as it don't exist no more but their overall stats will always be there until that team is deleted etc

Updated to 1.0.1

New Features

• Round Robin tournaments added with 2 Team, 4 Team, 6 Team, 8 Team, 10 Team, 12 Team, 16 Team, 20 Team tournaments
    • Choose either one or two match round robin tournaments ( 2 matches is home & away games )
  • Round robin tournaments have their own league table to display the stats from that tournament
    • Members will choose the amount of points to award for a win and a draw in these tournaments ( This is the points to award for the league table not members shop points )
  • Redesigned the tournaments page to add tabs
  • Redesigned the teams page to add tabs
  • Added user locations to the application
  • Bug Fixes
3 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

Updated to 1.0.1

New Features

• Round Robin tournaments added with 2 Team, 4 Team, 6 Team, 8 Team, 10 Team, 12 Team, 16 Team, 20 Team tournaments
    • Choose either one or two match round robin tournaments ( 2 matches is home & away games )
  • Round robin tournaments have their own league table to display the stats from that tournament
    • Members will choose the amount of points to award for a win and a draw in these tournaments ( This is the points to award for the league table not members shop points )
  • Redesigned the tournaments page to add tabs
  • Redesigned the teams page to add tabs
  • Added user locations to the application
  • Bug Fixes

Hi mate, since installing this version, after making a new tournament, my unread content button doesn't work and gives me this error:

SELECT tournaments_tournament.id as _id,  as _date FROM `tournaments_tournament` WHERE ( id IN(2) )
IPS\Db\Exception: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'as _date FROM `tournaments_tournament` WHERE ( id IN(2) )' at line 1 (1064)
#0 /var/www/html/r270418/system/Db/Select.php(378): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Content\\S...', Array, true)
#1 /var/www/html/r270418/system/Db/Select.php(440): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /var/www/html/r270418/system/Content/Search/Mysql/Query.php(693): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /var/www/html/r270418/system/Content/Search/Mysql/Query.php(549): IPS\Content\Search\Mysql\_Query->_getUnreadWhere('IPS\\tournaments...')
#4 /var/www/html/r270418/applications/core/sources/Stream/Stream.php(1180): IPS\Content\Search\Mysql\_Query->filterByUnread()
#5 /var/www/html/r270418/applications/core/modules/front/discover/streams.php(287): IPS\core\_Stream->query(NULL)
#6 /var/www/html/r270418/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\discover\_streams->manage()
#7 /var/www/html/r270418/applications/core/modules/front/discover/streams.php(51): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /var/www/html/r270418/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\front\discover\_streams->execute()
#9 /var/www/html/r270418/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

Just bought it, glad to have been one of the first buyers 🙂

On 11/4/2018 at 9:19 AM, MagicalFire said:

Template tournaments/front/teams/template is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.

The same problem. 
Any idea?

Yeah same...what's the support tool exactly?

EDIT: Now that I've played around a little bit with it...I have a few questions:

1) At the moment you have to lead a team to be able to create a tournament. Will there be any way in the future for this to not be the case? Like having the tournament manager not be a participant in it? 

2) Would you be able to add a date (and maybe time) setting for each match? I guess this would go along with my request (I won't push it though 😛 ) for this to be integrated with events 😉

Edited by Fighting 13th

I have a couple of requests. Just had our first community event and it went all kinds of wrong lol. 

Firstly, members can join the same tournament more than once, then are unable to leave. Which basically means starting again.

Secondly, if the wrond scores are entered there's no way to change them once they're saved. 

Finally on mobile, the table for round robin tournaments doesn't look right. Looks great on desktop but most of our members access through mobile. 

Great app apart from these issues we had. Would highly recomend it,  especially with members shop app.

hopefully these small changes could get implimented before our next community event

Cheers

On 11/5/2018 at 11:52 PM, Fighting 13th said:

1) At the moment you have to lead a team to be able to create a tournament. Will there be any way in the future for this to not be the case? Like having the tournament manager not be a participant in it? 

On 11/5/2018 at 11:52 PM, Fighting 13th said:

2) Would you be able to add a date (and maybe time) setting for each match? I guess this would go along with my request (I won't push it though 😛 ) for this to be integrated with events 😉

Yeah I can look into that

22 hours ago, Paul Play To Enjoy said:

Is there any way to say create a tournament for 16 teams then edit it before it starts and drop it down to 8?

I will add that to the 1.0.2 version, the team amount will be allowed to be edited, if the tournament has not started etc etc

9 hours ago, Paul Play To Enjoy said:

Firstly, members can join the same tournament more than once, then are unable to leave. Which basically means starting again.

They shouldn't I will look into it

Secondly, if the wrond scores are entered there's no way to change them once they're saved. 

I will look into that, not sure if it will be in 1.0.2 as it will require a lot of changes to the database not just the game played as it saves the stats elsewhere

Finally on mobile, the table for round robin tournaments doesn't look right. Looks great on desktop but most of our members access through mobile. 

it shouldn't, on mobile it just collapses the brackets making them sit on top of each other

NsKiPs4.png

there is no way to have it look like desktop as there is too many rounds on some etc, 1.0.2 will allow you to invite teams to the tournaments and members to your teams by the ways of sending notifications as well