(DP45) PM Viewer

• 2 weeks later...

What's New in Version 3.0.1  

• fixed urls to menu profiles in the ACP,
  • fixed template html for acp tables,
  • fixed small bugs and improved parts of the code,
  • added search by starter, receiver, subject and content,
  • added navigation to acp conversation view.

Screenshot 10.png

Screenshot 11.png

Screenshot 12.png

1 hour ago, DawPi said:

What's New in Version 3.0.1  

• fixed urls to menu profiles in the ACP,
  • fixed template html for acp tables,
  • fixed small bugs and improved parts of the code,
  • added search by starter, receiver, subject and content,
  • added navigation to acp conversation view

Thank you for the update! Could we add an option to delete PMs directly? Like the hide button?

If a PM is spam or unwanted, we have to go into the PM and remove each participant(s) which takes time.

Please add a quick remove button if possible.

I agree with David :smile:

I've had PM viewer for years, since the days Signet51 first developed it. It used to have a delete button for the entire conversation, next to the "Hide" button. Like David's suggested, I've had experience of needing to delete spam PMs, so it would be handy to have this feature back please, if possible?

7 hours ago, Millipede said:

I've had PM viewer for years, since the days Signet51 first developed it. It used to have a delete button for the entire conversation, next to the "Hide" button. Like David's suggested, I've had experience of needing to delete spam PMs, so it would be handy to have this feature back please, if possible?

Hah! Yeah, Signet51's had this feature and was pretty useful! 🙂

Thank you DawPi! 🙂

You are a super shining star, Dawid! 🌟

Deleting spam or inappropriate PMs, however rare it may be, is my primary use for the app. So, thanks so very much for adding this!

I also love the new breadcrumb in the previous update, it really helps to go back to the viewer. Why IPS didn’t add similar to all ACP menu items in v.4 is beyond me, it’s such a pain to click back (or when there's no "cancel" button) or try and find the menu item again.

• 2 months later...

when going to conversations, they show back to the beginning of 2019 but don't show any conversations prior to 2019.??? I know I have conversations going back many years.

Search shows them but using the conversation tab to show conversations beyond 2019 shows Nothing to show

23 hours ago, DawPi said:

PM me screens with this situation. Weird for now. 

weird television GIF

Think I found the issue I was experiencing, go to settings and change Conversations per page from default 10 to 40, first couple of pages show conversations but further pages shows  Nothing to show.

Change Conversations per page back to default (10) and all conversation show again?

When I re-installed it reset to default 10 that's why I thought I had fixed the issue, not a problem though as I will use it at default

Edited by bearback
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2019 at 8:36 AM, DawPi said:

What doesn't work on 4.4? Works fine. 🙂

Not working on 4.4.

SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS core_message_topic_user_map.*, core_message_topics.*, core_members.*, core_message_posts.* FROM `core_message_topic_user_map`  LEFT JOIN `core_message_topics` ON core_message_topic_user_map.map_topic_id=core_message_topics.mt_id AND core_message_topics.mt_starter_id <> core_message_topic_user_map.map_user_id AND core_message_topic_user_map.map_user_active=1  LEFT JOIN `core_members` ON core_message_topic_user_map.map_user_id=core_members.member_id  LEFT JOIN `core_message_posts` ON core_message_topics.mt_id=core_message_posts.msg_topic_id WHERE core_message_topics.mt_is_hidden IN( 0,1 ) AND core_message_topics.mt_is_system = 0 GROUP BY `core_message_topic_user_map`.`map_id`,`core_message_topics`.`mt_id` ORDER BY mt_last_post_time DESC LIMIT 0,10
IPS\Db\Exception: Expression #134 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'database.core_message_posts.msg_id' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by (1055)
#0 /var/www/forum/content/system/Db/Select.php(373): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\pmviewer\\...', Array, true)
#1 /var/www/forum/content/system/Db/Select.php(436): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /var/www/forum/content/applications/pmviewer/modules/admin/viewer/conversations.php(133): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /var/www/forum/content/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\pmviewer\modules\admin\viewer\_conversations->manage()
#4 /var/www/forum/content/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /var/www/forum/content/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Kenneth Baker said:

Hi Dawpi 

Could you advise with what command to run exactly? i get the same error as Matk , theres allot of different solutions on that page and i dont know what to do

The best for you will be this advice:

Solution 2: Remove ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY from phpmyadmin

• Open phpmyadmin & select localhost
  • Click on menu Variables & scroll down for sql mode
  • Click on edit button to change the values & remove ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY & click on save. enter image description here

• 4 months later...