Manual update from 4.3.5 to 4.3.6

LegionWM

Hello,

I am attempting to upgrade from 4.3.5 to 4.3.6.  I do not have FTP/SFTP open on our server, so I need to perform this update manually.  I have downloaded the .zip file of the new update, uncompressed it, and attempted to upload it to our site.  Everything is uploaded and in the correct directories.  When running the upgrade, I am receiving the following error:

Some source files are not correct for the latest version. If you uploaded the files to your server manually, the process may have failed or not completed yet, or a new version may have been released since you downloaded. Download latest version from your client area and upload the files again in order to continue.

If you are sure the files have been uploaded correctly, make sure the permissions are set correctly on them.

I uploaded my files from a Mac using FileZilla (SFTP).  Do I need to adjust any of the file permissions?  All of the files are there, it seems the the forum software cannot see it or do what it needs to do to perform the upgrade.

Any tips are appreciated 🙂

Thank you for your response.  I may see the issue.  The update contains 3 folders.  2 of the folders I am able to update.  The 3rd folder "applications" is owned by another user.  I am checking with the server admin to see how to proceed.  Thank you for the assistance.

Archived