Close/Prune Old Topics

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Priyesh said:

What do you mean by lock setting? The first option which says close/prune old topics is enabled. Sorry if I am confusing.

Are the old topics still not locked? They are not closed immediately after you enable the settings as the plugin adds a task that runs daily.

7 hours ago, Dolphin. said:

Hi,

I want to delete all topics that are older than 2555 days. What im doing wrong here?

1mnKrMZ.png

Thanks

The plugin does not work for topics that are older than x days, but for topics that have not had any reply in more than x days. It is a big difference.

Anyways, the plugin will not delete them immediately after it has been enabled. It adds a task that runs daily and then it will perform the tasks that it has been set to.

6 minutes ago, Faqole said:

The plugin does not work for topics that are older than x days, but for topics that have not had any reply in more than x days. It is a big difference.

Anyways, the plugin will not delete them immediately after it has been enabled. It adds a task that runs daily and then it will perform the tasks that it has been set to.

Anyway in last 20hrs 0 topic deleted so far. Okay, I'll wait longer

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Rafael Fischmann said:

Hi, I'm constantly noticing that its closepruneoldtopics task is freezing: https://d.pr/i/rAHO15

What would cause that? How can I avoid it from happening?

Thanks.

Can you please post the warning message in english?

1 hour ago, FoenixS said:

Hello, 

This plugin looks fine. But is there a way to add an option ? 

Delete topics older more than x days AND no views since Y days ? 

Are you using my plugin? Because from your post it appears that you do, but your name does not appear in the list of members who purchased it. Can you tell me how did you get hold of it?

3 hours ago, FoenixS said:

Hello, 

No i'm not using it yet, because i need this option. 

Old topics may do a lot of visits so i just want to delete old topics that are not doing view since yy days, in order to not delete old topic witch users (and SEO bots) likes 🙂 

I do no tplan on expanding the plugin any further, but I can add that option for you for an extra fee.