Community

ThreadStarter: Music

Updated the new version today.
Since then I have not been able to access the acp.

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/www/htdocs/xxxxxx/ipb4/applications/threadstartercore/sources/ThreadStarterProvider.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:..') in /www/htdocs/xxxxxx/ipb4/applications/threadstartermusic/modules/admin/settings/settings.php on line 19

I have to say that I reset the database.

Can you help me?

Edit

Could use the support link from the demo forum to ACP and uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin.
Now the forum goes again.

Edited by marco2306
  • 1 month later...

Hi @batarjal,

Since the last version, the one that required the ThreadStarter: Core's installation, I have the word "ThreadStarter" written in all my sub-forums, even for thoses where Threadstarter plugin should be desactivated. Is it a know issue that will be resolved ?

2020-05-09_11-46-20.png

• 1 month later...

I uploded a new version that also fixes your issue @Olmyster

• ThreadStarter header is now longer shown in Forums where ThreadStarter plugins are diabled
  • Fixed an exception when posts or topics with ThreadStarter content have been deleted
  • Added error message in ACP when ThreadStarter plugins without ThreadStarter: Core have been installed
  • Fixed broken Hide Titles widget setting

If you have several ThreadStarters installed please update all of them.

On 5/9/2020 at 11:51 AM, Olmyster said:

Hi @batarjal,

Since the last version, the one that required the ThreadStarter: Core's installation, I have the word "ThreadStarter" written in all my sub-forums, even for thoses where Threadstarter plugin should be desactivated. Is it a know issue that will be resolved ?

2020-05-09_11-46-20.png

Same problem after update and get error when clicked on settings for music and movie

Error: Call to protected method threadstartercore\ThreadStarterSettings::createForm() from context 'IPS\threadstartertmdb\modules\admin\settings\_settings' (0)
#0 /home/oldlrhvz/public_html/ipb/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\threadstartertmdb\modules\admin\settings\_settings->manage()
#1 /home/oldlrhvz/public_html/ipb/applications/threadstartertmdb/modules/admin/settings/settings.php(26): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#2 /home/oldlrhvz/public_html/ipb/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\threadstartertmdb\modules\admin\settings\_settings->execute()
#3 /home/oldlrhvz/public_html/ipb/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#4 {main}

please some fix

updated threadstarter movie and music...both give errors

regards

bosss

31 minutes ago, batarjal said:

Please always update the core package to the latest version too.

Thanks - now is fine after core update (but could not find core file for update) in download package!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I think I was rushed to buy the app. I was hoping that I could personally add the information of the musicians and artists without having to rely on an external database.

Also I can't find where to configure the app, I'm useless 🙈

EDIT: mi problema ha sido que no leí esto:

I wish I could use only one thread for each artist. The first post with the general information of the artist, and each album of his discography as responses to the thread dedicated to that artist. I can't import the information from the albums of "TheAudioDB online database", if I don't create a separate thread for each album. Can you make any changes to the code of the "ThreadStarter: Music 1.1.4" application to make it do this?

Edited by anon2020