ThreadStarter: Music

Updated the new version today.
Since then I have not been able to access the acp.

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/www/htdocs/xxxxxx/ipb4/applications/threadstartercore/sources/ThreadStarterProvider.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:..') in /www/htdocs/xxxxxx/ipb4/applications/threadstartermusic/modules/admin/settings/settings.php on line 19

I have to say that I reset the database.

Can you help me?

Edit

Could use the support link from the demo forum to ACP and uninstalled and reinstalled the plugin.
Now the forum goes again.

Edited by marco2306
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I uploded a new version that also fixes your issue @Olmyster

• ThreadStarter header is now longer shown in Forums where ThreadStarter plugins are diabled
  • Fixed an exception when posts or topics with ThreadStarter content have been deleted
  • Added error message in ACP when ThreadStarter plugins without ThreadStarter: Core have been installed
  • Fixed broken Hide Titles widget setting

If you have several ThreadStarters installed please update all of them.

On 5/9/2020 at 11:51 AM, Olmyster said:

Hi @batarjal,

Since the last version, the one that required the ThreadStarter: Core's installation, I have the word "ThreadStarter" written in all my sub-forums, even for thoses where Threadstarter plugin should be desactivated. Is it a know issue that will be resolved ?

2020-05-09_11-46-20.png

Same problem after update and get error when clicked on settings for music and movie

Error: Call to protected method threadstartercore\ThreadStarterSettings::createForm() from context 'IPS\threadstartertmdb\modules\admin\settings\_settings' (0)
#0 /home/oldlrhvz/public_html/ipb/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\threadstartertmdb\modules\admin\settings\_settings->manage()
#1 /home/oldlrhvz/public_html/ipb/applications/threadstartertmdb/modules/admin/settings/settings.php(26): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#2 /home/oldlrhvz/public_html/ipb/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\threadstartertmdb\modules\admin\settings\_settings->execute()
#3 /home/oldlrhvz/public_html/ipb/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#4 {main}

please some fix

updated threadstarter movie and music...both give errors

regards

bosss

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I think I was rushed to buy the app. I was hoping that I could personally add the information of the musicians and artists without having to rely on an external database.

Also I can't find where to configure the app, I'm useless 🙈

EDIT: mi problema ha sido que no leí esto:

I wish I could use only one thread for each artist. The first post with the general information of the artist, and each album of his discography as responses to the thread dedicated to that artist. I can't import the information from the albums of "TheAudioDB online database", if I don't create a separate thread for each album. Can you make any changes to the code of the "ThreadStarter: Music 1.1.4" application to make it do this?

Edited by anon2020
  • 2 months later...

When I click on threadstarter music or video it says threadstarer core not installed but it is. So I click on threadstarter core in my acp and it gave me an http 500 error.  Also when I click create new thread it gives me a 500 error as well. The way to stop the 500 error on creating new thread was to turn off musicthread starter. Any ideas why?

Edited by Greek76
  • 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Davyc said:

@Greek76 Link to a post and I'll be able to help you with some custom CSS 🙂

Hey thanks! Here are two examples. It doesn't happen to all of them though. 

https://www.welovetheeighties.com/forums/topic/71-journey/?tab=comments#comment-125

https://www.welovetheeighties.com/forums/topic/65-modern-talking/?tab=comments#comment-115

Add this to your custom CSS file:

.threadStarterMoreContainer {
    background: #ffffff !important;
}

You can change the color to anything you prefer, but the example above is white 🙂

I have a feeling that this may just be happening when the 'more' option is available as it uses a different container.  I had the same issue with the movies version.

Edited by Davyc
30 minutes ago, Davyc said:

Add this to your custom CSS file:

background: #ffffff !important;
}

You can change the color to anything you prefer, but the example above is white 🙂

I have a feeling that this may just be happening when the 'more' option is available as it uses a different container.  I had the same issue with the movies version.

Pasted the code to custom.css but still same. I wonder what it is. I'll try turning off the more option next. Thanks!

... Actually don't see an option to turn off more anywhere...

Edited by Greek76
2 hours ago, Greek76 said:

Actually don't see an option to turn off more anywhere

You would have to do that in the templates, I had the same issue with the 'more' button, but it's quite a number of templates that need adjustments; not so simple as posting a CSS code.

Add this to your custom CSS as well as the one I posted originally, that should do the trick in changing the background color 🙂

.threadStarterMoreSmall {
    background-color: #ffffff !important;
}

1 hour ago, Davyc said:

.threadStarterMoreSmall { background-color: #ffffff !important; }

So that extra code work well but when you click on more it turns all black. So you definitely bring up a point about the "more" function. Hopefully batarjal will come back on soon and have a quicker fix than editing the templates. Thanks!

11 hours ago, Greek76 said:

So that extra code work well but when you click on more it turns all black. So you definitely bring up a point about the "more" function. Hopefully batarjal will come back on soon and have a quicker fix than editing the templates. Thanks!

Remove all the previous commands and add all of these. It's been a while since I had to do this but I remember that there were quite a few commands to add and some template changes and since the introduction of the core app things have changed again, but all of the below works fine in the browser console so should work in real time when added 🙂

background: #f7fafc !important;
}
    background-color: #f7fafc !important;
}
.threadStarterMoreSmall:before {
    background: none !important;
}

End result is this:

image.png.4d9bc0ddad15c8e232d453cb97aa1d7f.png

More button clicked:

image.png.f40d271f5713df5096b638f9bb41cdf7.png

6 hours ago, Davyc said:

Remove all the previous commands and add all of these. It's been a while since I had to do this but I remember that there were quite a few commands to add and some template changes and since the introduction of the core app things have changed again, but all of the below works fine in the browser console so should work in real time when added 🙂

background: #f7fafc !important;
}
    background-color: #f7fafc !important;
}
.threadStarterMoreSmall:before {
    background: none !important;
}

End result is this:

image.png.4d9bc0ddad15c8e232d453cb97aa1d7f.png

More button clicked:

image.png.f40d271f5713df5096b638f9bb41cdf7.png

Unfortunately didn't change the "more" problem. It's still coming out black but thanks.