(DP43) Grid View per Forums

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Ivan2m said:

When will an update be released that makes the application work correctly? 

Are you getting the 500 page error issue? If so, try using the latest release in the marketplace as I don't have any issues with that. I had to manually toggle onto it though via the forum index button.

12 hours ago, Ivan2m said:

When will an update be released that makes the application work correctly? 

Once I'll find a time to review this app. It's a minor due to this:

11 hours ago, Joey_M said:

Are you getting the 500 page error issue? If so, try using the latest release in the marketplace as I don't have any issues with that. I had to manually toggle onto it though via the forum index button.

As Joey said. ^

I'm in touch with Joey, but I'm little overloaded by not good offline stuff. Will be better, I promise.

Hello,

The error 500 has already been solved weeks ago with the update 1.0.6... I told you in the mail of October 7th.

My problem is that the application doesn't work for me. As I told you in the same mail, it doesn't matter which forums or subforums I select to be viewed in grid mode, because it puts them all in grid mode... I don't know if you understand me.

Thanks a lot for the great plugin. I am using it and I like it. However, would it be possible to add an option that does right the opposite?

It would be great if we had the option to disable Grid View in certain forums. It would be the exact opposite. It would be the perfect enhancement for this great plugin. You would select which categories you do NOT want the grid mode to be enabled.

Is that possible @DawPi? Thanks a lot

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, DawPi said:

Figured it out. You need to enable traditional view, here:

obraz.png.c47dc617bb3f2294cfc7bb15a782fa6f.png

But, I disabled this option by default. My users can't customize this option. I want all my users see the forum in table view + some forums in grid with your plugin.

My forum settings

6cc74cfd21c375b8551304386ab74a1c.png

Plugin settings

63d612956c52328b7814f03c8b4cd36e.png

If I check my admin account with the option you said above, I see the forum like this:

7e10e5f20cb0a421df63a992d699f4aa.png

The grid view is strange :S

Edited by Natea
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...