How do you add a Wiki like section?

seba stian

4 hours ago, seba stian said:

Hi. Is there a plugin or a section where I can add a tutorials/faq/wiki page somewhere on my website?

Do you have Pages?  Then create a new database and define as wiki.  

Do you not have Pages?  Then browse Marketplace for "faq" or "tutorials."  Many apps to choose.  

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Reto Bachofner said:

If I have Pages, is it an issue to have two different Wiki's. I want to have one for general travel tips and one as Guide how to us things in IPS (e.g. how to setup your profile, how to to this and that). Or would you recommend to have a Wiki-Section within the Forum?

Not at all.  Just create two different databases in the Pages app.  And allow each one to have the wiki-feature. 

That's the power of Pages, which is multiple databases with their own layouts, custom fields, and templates.  

4 minutes ago, Reto Bachofner said:

If I have Pages, is it an issue to have two different Wiki's. I want to have one for general travel tips and one as Guide how to us things in IPS (e.g. how to setup your profile, how to to this and that). Or would you recommend to have a Wiki-Section within the Forum?

IP.Pages allows you to create as many databases as you need. You could create a new database for each of your sections/wikis.

Archived