Garage Directory/Showcase

Faqole

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, P15-D24 said:

Can threads already created be moved into as a new showcase? I have users who already created threads about their project builds. I'm hoping this will allow me to consolidate them into one location and make it easier for members to find specific cars. 

Not in the current version. However, I will add this on my to do list.

9 hours ago, Sonya* said:

Ist there a Club Integration? So that each Club can have its own garage?

Not in the current version.

• 1 month later...

Given the forums that may be interested in this module, I think it would be interesting to be able to manage a "vehicle history" (maintenance, modifications, oil changes, refuelling, why not the possibility of attaching an invoice, ...).

Example : https://www.spritmonitor.de/en/detail/659859.html

I think this module is very promising and I will buy it quickly. I think it will be necessary to develop the functionalities of the module so that it is more relevant and not just an "aesthetic redesign". This is by no means a criticism, but rather an encouragement.

On the other hand, I think it would be appropriate to use a drop-down menu for brands, or even for models, if it is possible to establish a dependency between these two drop-down menus. Many databases exist in all formats to natively integrate these dependencies. This dependence would allow a better relevance of the data because a user will always enter "VW golf 1", another "Golf II vag", another "Volkswagen golf", etc...

That's it, it's a snapshot, thank you very much for this plugin.

27 minutes ago, NightAngel said:

Given the forums that may be interested in this module, I think it would be interesting to be able to manage a "vehicle history" (maintenance, modifications, oil changes, refuelling, why not the possibility of attaching an invoice, ...).

Example : https://www.spritmonitor.de/en/detail/659859.html

I think this module is very promising and I will buy it quickly. I think it will be necessary to develop the functionalities of the module so that it is more relevant and not just an "aesthetic redesign". This is by no means a criticism, but rather an encouragement.

That would require quite some work. Anyways, I can add them no problem. Please contact me in private about it if you are willing to fund its developement, so we can discuss the details.

27 minutes ago, NightAngel said:

On the other hand, I think it would be appropriate to use a drop-down menu for brands, or even for models, if it is possible to establish a dependency between these two drop-down menus. Many databases exist in all formats to natively integrate these dependencies. This dependence would allow a better relevance of the data because a user will always enter "VW golf 1", another "Golf II vag", another "Volkswagen golf", etc...

That's it, it's a snapshot, thank you very much for this plugin.

Can you please post a screenshot of what you mean?

• 2 months later...

Archived