Project - People&Chat

mrbowers

Project: Chatroom with features.

Hello, Community! 

I'm currently looking to do this project only for my community. As we have idea of our budget and can go higher if need be and our base features for this project. I'm not interested in other products on marketplace at this time, I have done my fair looking already.  So with that said, if anyone has got time to hear my project out please message me. So what type of project is this? Look at the title, project chatroom with features. Our community use to app with "cometchat" for while, they no longer support self hosting options. We want to make this project easy as possible. We have a full interface design look done. So moving forward with this project, below are our base goals.

Goals:
Real time chat with (Socket.io, Express.js, AngularJS, and Node.js.)
Global and Private System, Interface with our designs. (Ask and we will show you!)
Responsive to desktop and phones. (Ask and we will show you the interface design for this again)
Few extra features which will be share about when project is pick up. 

Any questions? Well just PM me thanks.

17 minutes ago, mrbowers said:

Project: Chatroom with features.

Hello, Community! 

I'm currently looking to do this project only for my community. As we have idea of our budget and can go higher if need be and our base features for this project. I'm not interested in other products on marketplace at this time, I have done my fair looking already.  So with that said, if anyone has got time to hear my project out please message me. So what type of project is this? Look at the title, project chatroom with features. Our community use to app with "cometchat" for while, they no longer support self hosting options. We want to make this project easy as possible. We have a full interface design look done. So moving forward with this project, below are our base goals.

Goals:
Real time chat with (Socket.io, Express.js, AngularJS, and Node.js.)
Global and Private System, Interface with our designs. (Ask and we will show you!)
Responsive to desktop and phones. (Ask and we will show you the interface design for this again)
Few extra features which will be share about when project is pick up. 

Any questions? Well just PM me thanks.

i take it not looking at marketplace like babble ? 

Archived