Remove copy/paste formatting

Steve Bullman

16 hours ago, Nathan Explosion said:

image.thumb.png.439b861132ab391422bc6992aa6fc643.png

Thanks Nathan, I saw that option.  Not sure I want to go that route though.  Sometimes people have reason to keep the original formatting.

16 hours ago, CP_User said:

You can paste content without formatting, just click the popup. ?

Yes I realise that, but most people wouldn't bother, nor realise they need to.

5 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

Thanks Nathan, I saw that option.  Not sure I want to go that route though.  Sometimes people have reason to keep the original formatting.

Then I suspect you're going to be on here regularly asking for CSS Code to overcome certain things.

With regards to the original question.....if it has inline styling then it overrides any CSS you apply, if I remember correctly.

<p>
	<span style="background-color:#ffffff;color:#1d2129;font-size:14px;">Fancy coming to join the About Trees Ltd. crew?<span> </span></span><br style="color:#1d2129;font-size:14px;" />
	<br style="color:#1d2129;font-size:14px;" />
	<span style="background-color:#ffffff;color:#1d2129;font-size:14px;">We have a great opportunity for a Lead Climber to come and join us, you'll be the point of contact for clients and organise worksites and jobs as you see best. There's a great degree of autonomy (I don't micro-manage people) and you will be trusted to do the right thing in the most professional manner possible.</span><br style="color:#1d2129;font-size:14px;" />
	<span style="background-color:#ffffff;color:#1d2129;font-size:14px;">Maybe you are a well established second climber and fancy stepping up the career ladder a little, this could be perfect for you, maybe you are looking for a role where you can delegate jobs more effectively - this could be for you.</span><br style="color:#1d2129;font-size:14px;" />
	<span style="background-color:#ffffff;color:#1d2129;font-size:14px;">Tickets up to CS39 are essential CS41 would be great and being able to tow trailers over 750Kg is essential. We are based in Kent, just outside Canterbury and cover the entire county mainly carry out high end domestic work.</span><br style="color:#1d2129;font-size:14px;" />
	<span style="background-color:#ffffff;color:#1d2129;font-size:14px;">Get in touch - let's have a chat. wayne@abouttrees.co.uk or 07814577734</span>
</p>

Archived