Generate Purchases

7 hours ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Is this really an 'IPS Development Gateway' question?

Anyway....click the 'Generate Purchase' button...

image.thumb.png.cd0c31044d4fa2608728640ff553c4d9.png

1. Go to the Marketplace
  2. Click on 'My Paid Files'
  3. Click on your app/plugin
  4. Click the button.

I did not think this topic would be best posted somewhere else. I guess I could have opened a ticket for it but did not want to bog down IPB support with something like this. Looks like I will have to open a ticket anyway because I do not have a "My Paid Files" area while in Marketplace.

3 hours ago, Josiah Wallingford said:

I did not think this topic would be best posted somewhere else. I guess I could have opened a ticket for it but did not want to bog down IPB support with something like this. Looks like I will have to open a ticket anyway because I do not have a "My Paid Files" area while in Marketplace.

Your file is totally gone from marketplace

14 hours ago, Daniel F said:

It’s in the sidebar. What don you see when you visit https://invisioncommunity.com/contributors/files/ ? 

"The page you are trying to access is not available for your account."

11 hours ago, Steph40 said:

Your file is totally gone from marketplace

Yes, it is a naming issue we are working to resolve now.

5 minutes ago, Josiah Wallingford said:

"The page you are trying to access is not available for your account."

Thanks, I saw your ticket and have forwarded it to Lindy. I'm not sure why, but somehow the system didn't move you automatically to the contributor group once the file was approved.

14 hours ago, Daniel F said:

Thanks, I saw your ticket and have forwarded it to Lindy. I'm not sure why, but somehow the system didn't move you automatically to the contributor group once the file was approved.

Last I heard it requires an explicit logout from both here and client area, then login to both again for credentials here to update.  

Not sure if it still holds true, but it's a 30 second test. 

13 minutes ago, Aiwa said:

Last I heard it requires an explicit logout from both here and client area, then login to both again for credentials here to update.  

Not sure if it still holds true, but it's a 30 second test. 

That doesn't apply anymore - it syncs on submission now, but there was a bug I resolved this morning where it wouldn't run under specific conditions.

Archived