(NB42) Topic Moderators

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

15 hours ago, tolik777 said:

I think it is better to introduce a URL or ID there, for example, I have hundreds of thousands of topics on the forum and the drop-down list is very large!

I changed this for next release

tmods.thumb.jpg.6be883d02dc1f57904458b25c29e472a.jpg

15 hours ago, tolik777 said:

It was installed, but does not work. In the menu, i do not see anywhere "Topics Moderator",

Do you have permissions to add/edit topics? Check app settings

Edited by newbie LAC
2 hours ago, newbie LAC said:

Do you have permissions to add/edit topics? Check app settings

I am the admin and I have the maximum permissions on the forum. I do not see any settings for this module in the admin panel. But the widget is there - it means the module itself is installed correctly.

• 1 month later...

Hi. Please tell me how this function should work?
Is it a quick search for a curator that should give a result by topic title?

642e23c66cb20d3328b3e460bd73c3d6.jpg

Nothing happens when we enter data in the field. 
We try to enter the title or part of it in the field, but the search gives the original page with a full set of moderators.

0478abaae2c57ff54983fbb102ef36e9.png

Edited by AlexShu
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm very interested in this, but I have a few questions mostly for clarification purposes.  I've read the files, looked through the screenshots, and read through here, but I'd rather be 100% sure this will do what I need it to do before I purchase it.

1) When you say you can assign specific members/groups as moderators to topics, that means I can go into one singular topic and add a member in as a moderator for that topic only?  This doesn't give them moderator permissions for the forum section that the topic exists in, correct?

2) Let's say a member who is a moderator within a topic deletes content within that topic.  Does that content go to the Deleted Content section in the ModCP, even if the member doesn't have permission to access the ModCP?  (In the case that something is accidentally deleted, I'd prefer to be able to retrieve it, so what I'm mostly asking is, if they delete content, is it permanent or does it go there.)

3) Can we hide the box that displays who the topic moderators are?  I plan to use this for a specific purpose and this feature wouldn't be useful to me and I like to avoid wasted space.

Thanks!!

Hello,

4 minutes ago, Alismora said:

I can go into one singular topic and add a member in as a moderator for that topic only?

Yes.

If you have permissions you can add topic moderators on ACP and/or front-end side

6 minutes ago, Alismora said:

This doesn't give them moderator permissions for the forum section that the topic exists in, correct?

Yes.

10 minutes ago, Alismora said:

Does that content go to the Deleted Content section in the ModCP, even if the member doesn't have permission to access the ModCP?

Yes.

Topic moderator can delete posts if he can permissions

Those posts will be located on ModCP - Deleted Content

deleted.thumb.jpg.96d20dd1a6bf4a6b9bea7dd7e449f9ce.jpg

Topic moderator hasn't access to Deleted Content section in the ModCP

modcp.thumb.jpg.cfc1be42286453218b7cd1dbf5d69236.jpg

19 minutes ago, Alismora said:

Can we hide the box that displays who the topic moderators are? 

Don't add a widget on topic page + configure module permissions

• 3 weeks later...

New version blocks a possibility of editing the first message even at the superadmin group 😞

On 1/27/2019 at 10:42 PM, desti said:

Topic mod has to have the right to edit own messages in a topic

What control in the new version is responsible for it? It can be switched on|off?