Make "Home" the Forums Home and remove the second level nav

darth12

Make "Home" the Forums Home and remove the second level navigation link to my forums name that currently exists. How do I do that?

Eg In the above here it says 

Home  Forums  Community Led Resources  Peer to Peer Technical Support  Create New Topic

How would I just make it say:

Home Community Led Resources  Peer to Peer Technical Support  Create New Topic

With "Home" linking to the forums homepage (which in this case is the only module I run).

Thanks @opentype I realised I didn't explain it very well. 

Currently I only run the system and the forum module. IPB is installed to /forums/ on my site.

Currently in my navigation right above the forums (where it says "Home > Forums > Community Led Resources > Peer to Peer Technical Support" here) I have "Home > VGZ Forums > Sub-forum" etc)

My problem is that the "Home" and "VGZ Forums" links take me to the exact same URL (/forums/) and so I want to delete one or the other.

2 hours ago, darth12 said:

My problem is that the "Home" and "VGZ Forums" links take me to the exact same URL (/forums/) and so I want to delete one or the other.

I cannot replicate this on your site. 

Home is the top level taking the user to your forums app, since that is the default app of your installation. 
The next sub category in the breadcrumb navigation is NOT the same URL, but your main forum category, holding all your forums. You just happen to have one parent forum category. So clicking this link doesn’t make all that much sense, but having the main categories in the breadcrumb navigation does make sense. There is no option to turn that off I think. 

9 hours ago, opentype said:

I cannot replicate this on your site. 

Home is the top level taking the user to your forums app, since that is the default app of your installation. 
The next sub category in the breadcrumb navigation is NOT the same URL, but your main forum category, holding all your forums. You just happen to have one parent forum category. So clicking this link doesn’t make all that much sense, but having the main categories in the breadcrumb navigation does make sense. There is no option to turn that off I think. 

Thank you, I understand. I was certain I had a plugin to fix it at one point but then it stopped working and now I can't find it any more either. Thanks again for all your help and time!

Archived