Database Tickets / Support

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2018 at 2:21 PM, Heosforo said:

Hello @Kevin096

You must create the page, please follow these steps:
Page Management -> Pages -> Add Page

There you will be able to add the database (content tab).

Let me know if you need help. 👍

i added ticket database to the new page content tab.

i got error " That database does not exist. "

And no create page 😞

I have IPS Suite 4.3.6

Edited by Semenedar

One more question. I know that some of the items can be translated directly into the Tickets database. ((Fields and Categories, translate or add new) Where do I translate the buttons, or "show all categories", "notify me or replies" and other words that are not in the database? Will I find it in the templates? If so, in which?

30 minutes ago, Semenedar said:

One more question. I know that some of the items can be translated directly into the Tickets database. ((Fields and Categories, translate or add new) Where do I translate the buttons, or "show all categories", "notify me or replies" and other words that are not in the database? Will I find it in the templates? If so, in which?

No problem.

1. Page Management -> Templates -> Database Tckets Records -> index

- Show all categories:
   Find:

{lang="cms_show_categories"}

- Buttons:
   Find:

{lang="cms_add_new_record_button" sprintf="$database->recordWord( 1 )"}

2. "notify me or replies" belong to your default language:
Appearance -> Languages -> Translate translate.png.e4a7500cd5af9efe3c10139e5bdba4ee.png

If you want to translate more just let me know 👍

Edited by Heosforo
  • 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Heosforo said:

Hello @MJL

What kind of error does it throw?

Just in case, this is not a plugin, is a Pages database and must be installed trought:
Page Management -> Databases -> Create new -> Upload database.

Let me know if you need help 👍

Yes, I know, but what's next? After adding this to the database, I do not know exactly what to do to make it work. I did exactly as I wrote in the instructions. And I still do not know why it does not work.

@MJL Once you have installed Go to:
Page Management -> Pages -> Add Page (Page Builder or Manual HTML).
Fill the data and once is finish you would be able to add the database when you open te page.

If you still can't solve I can do this for you, just send me an admincp access, privately.

1 minute ago, Heosforo said:

@MJL Once you have installed Go to:
Page Management -> Pages -> Add Page (Page Builder or Manual HTML).
Fill the data and once is finish you would be able to add the database when you open te page.

If you still can't solve I can do this for you, just send me an admincp access, privately.

And the most important question is to let users of my forum send applications, etc. to me, and whether I could send them to IPS support?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/7/2018 at 4:43 PM, Goza said:

Liking it so far 👍 I tried so hard to figure out how IPS does it for their support (commerce) and probably got it somewhat.

Remove
<span class=' ipsBadge ipsBadge_large ipsType_success'>{$record->customFieldDisplayByKey('db_field_status', 'processed')}</span> 

Replace
{{if $row->author() == $row->lastCommenter() || !$row->author() == !$row->lastCommenter() || $row->locked()}}
	{{if $row->locked()}}
    	<span class='ipsType_negative'>Closed</span>
	{{elseif $row->author() == $row->lastCommenter()}}
      	<span class='ipsType_issue'>Awaititing Response</span>
	{{elseif !$row->author() == !$row->lastCommenter()}} 
      	<span class='ipsType_success'>Customer Response</span>
	{{endif}}
{{endif}} 

For anyone whose looking for little bit more automatically for status updates. 

Hello, this should be added too?

1. Need reduce the author name size, and disable the link function, because confuse the touch accuracy. *Green*

2. Increase title font size, need clicked or touched sense. *Orange*

3. I have a ticket opened, but I don't know how change the status. 

IMG_20181204_010628.jpg

On 11/14/2018 at 5:30 PM, marijuana4201 said:

Got a question a bit confused.

https://caydespub.com/community/ticket/destiny-2/1-r8/

im trying to get another field to show up in the post and its not showing? 

and when i use {value} or tittle setting it dont show.. what am i doing wrong? ❤️thanks if you reply 

Damn, I had forgotten about this topic.

If you still need help, please send me an MP and I will gladly do it for you 👍

On 12/4/2018 at 3:11 AM, kmk said:

1. Need reduce the author name size, and disable the link function, because confuse the touch accuracy. *Green*

2. Increase title font size, need clicked or touched sense. *Orange*

3. I have a ticket opened, but I don't know how change the status. 

Hello.

Please go to PAGE MANAGEMENT -> Templates -> Database Tickets Records -> Entry
Replace all that code with this new one:

<div class='ipsGrid ipsGrid_collapsePhone ipsDataItem'>
  <div class='ipsGrid_span1 ipsType_light ipsType_center ipsPad ipsResponsive_hidePhone'>#{$record->primary_id_field}</div>
  <div class='ipsGrid_span1 ipsPad'>{$record->customFieldDisplayByKey('db_field_priority')|raw}</div>
  <div class='ipsGrid_span4 ipsPad ipsType_left'>
<div class='ipsPhotoPanel ipsPhotoPanel_tiny'>
{template="userPhoto" app="core" group="global" params="$record->author(), 'tiny'"}     
<div> 
<div class='ipsType_large' data-ipsTruncate data-ipsTruncate-size='1 lines' data-ipsTruncate-type='remove'><a href="{$record->url()}" data-ipstooltip="" title="{$record->_title}">{wordbreak="$record->_title"}</a></div>
<p class='ipsType_reset ipsType_medium ipsType_blendLinks'>
{{if $record->canEditTitle()}}{{if $record->unread()}}<i data-ipstooltip="" title='{lang="calperm_perm__reply"}' class="fa fa-commenting-o" aria-hidden="true"></i> {{endif}}{{endif}}
  {expression="\IPS\Member\Group::load( $record->author()->member_group_id )->formatName( $record->author()->name )" raw="true"}
</p>
</div>
</div>
</div>   
<div class='ipsGrid_span2 ipsPad ipsType_light ipsType_left ipsResponsive_hidePhone'>   
<a data-ipstooltip="" title='{$record->container()->_title}' href="{$record->container()->url()}">{$record->container()->_title}</a></div>
<div class='ipsGrid_span2 ipsPad ipsType_light ipsResponsive_hidePhone'>
{{if $record->locked()}}<span class='ipsBadge ipsBadge_new ipsBadge_small ipsBadge_icon ipsType_center ipsBadge_warning' data-ipsTooltip title='{lang="locked"}'><i class='fa fa-lock'></i></span> {{endif}}
{{if $record->isFutureDate() || $record->mapped('pinned') || $record->mapped('featured') || $record->hidden() === -1 || $record->hidden() === 1 || $record->hidden() === -2}}
{{if $record->isFutureDate()}}
<span><span class=" ipsBadge ipsBadge_new ipsBadge_small ipsBadge_icon ipsType_center ipsBadge_warning" data-ipsTooltip title='{$record->futureDateBlurb()}'><i class='fa fa-clock-o'></i></span></span>
			{{elseif $record->hidden() === -1}}
				<span><span class="ipsBadge ipsBadge_new ipsBadge_small ipsBadge_icon ipsType_center ipsBadge_warning" data-ipsTooltip title='{$record->hiddenBlurb()}'><i class='fa fa-eye-slash'></i></span></span>
			{{elseif $record->hidden() === -2}}
				<span><span class="ipsBadge ipsBadge_new ipsBadge_small ipsBadge_icon ipsType_center ipsBadge_warning" data-ipsTooltip title='{$record->deletedBlurb()}'><i class='fa fa-trash'></i></span></span>
			{{elseif $record->hidden() === 1}}
				<span><span class="ipsBadge ipsBadge_new ipsBadge_small ipsBadge_icon ipsType_center ipsBadge_warning" data-ipsTooltip title='{lang="pending_approval"}'><i class='fa fa-warning'></i></span></span>
			{{endif}}
			{{if $record->mapped('pinned')}}
				<span><span class="ipsBadge ipsBadge_new ipsBadge_small ipsBadge_icon ipsType_center ipsBadge_positive" data-ipsTooltip title='{lang="pinned"}'><i class='fa fa-thumb-tack'></i></span></span>
			{{endif}}
			{{if $record->mapped('featured')}}
				<span><span class="ipsBadge ipsBadge_new ipsBadge_small ipsBadge_icon ipsType_center ipsBadge_intermediary" data-ipsTooltip title='{lang="featured"}'><i class='fa fa-star'></i></span></span>
			{{endif}}
		{{endif}}  
<span class=' ipsBadge ipsBadge_large ipsType_success'>{$record->customFieldDisplayByKey('db_field_status', 'processed')}</span> 
</div>
<div class='ipsGrid_span2 ipsPad ipsType_light'>
<p class='ipsType_reset ipsResponsive_hidePhone ipsType_medium ipsType_light'>{datetime="$record->mapped('date')"}</p>
<p class='ipsType_reset ipsResponsive_hideDesktop ipsPos_right ipsType_small ipsType_light'>{datetime="$record->mapped('date')"}</p>
</div>
</div>

3. You need to edit the ticket to change his status.

Edited by Heosforo
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/11/2019 at 8:09 AM, itismejoey said:

Great resource you have here, thanks for creating it!

Sorry if this was asked before, but how does someone change the status of the ticket? It appears that the only way to do so is to edit the original post and change it that way. Is there something I am missing?

Capture.thumb.PNG.ff5d652cf8818a1493f7a6ff0a0a3d17.PNG

Edit your field and go to Display options at the very bottom.