Database Tickets / Support

Please consider:

- This includes templates that are ready to work.
- No language strings at the moment so if you need to change some text it will have to be manually. Nothing special. :happy:
- Once installed, set permissions for each field.

Use this topic or send me a pm If you need help, or if you have any ideas to improve it. I'll be happy to help you.

Thanks to @Herofiles ★ ?

Edited by Heosforo

We can think about that, if ips support only for admin, qué tal this is a ticket support for site members use? Example, if site members use my forum and classified or others app to offer services or products, then they need this ticket system to give support to their clients. 

Yes, it should be able to use without problems for any member, setting db view permissions and some small details.
Sí, se debería poder usar sin problemas para cualquier miembro, estableciendo permisos de vista en la db y algunos pequeños detalles.

Do you plan to give it some special use?
Planeas darle un uso especial?

2 minutes ago, Herofiles ★ said:

IPS Support are in the Commerce app. 
This is made with Pages

Then you have to create member groups for each "ticket" database, then set the permission on who can use it - but then again,
u have to make ALOT of groups for each "seller and each buyer" OR the easiest way, like here on ips, make a forum for support. 

Thanks for the clarification, I knew that I was missing something ?

1 hour ago, iDeath said:

Seems I cannot get them to show for guests. I assume you did that on purpose? I want them to show for guests otherwise it's a blank page ?

Yes ?
Edit each category and change this:
006.thumb.png.212d3b445bea1b3daf50368c472a3734.png

Probably you'll need to configure the database permissions (if you didn't do it before)

Edited by Heosforo

@Heosforo Sorry, I'm not a complete noob but for whatever reason, your templates saved as random numbers so I wasn't actually sure where the template was.

For anyone who would like to still show categories for guests and trigger login on Create Ticket button feel free to use the code below. Database Tickets Category -> CategoryRow

{{$RecordsClass = $category::$contentItemClass;}}
{{$lastPost = $category->lastPost();}}
<div class='ipsGrid_span3 ipsBox ipsPad_half ipsSpacer_top ipsSpacer_bottom ipsDataItem ipsDataItem_responsivePhoto ipsClearfix' data-categoryID="{$category->_id}">
<h4 class='ipsType_sectionTitle ipsType_sectionTitle ipsType_center'>
  <a href="{$category->url()}">{$category->_title}</a>
</h4>
<div class='ipsSpacer_top ipsClearfix'>
<p class='ipsType_center ipsPad'>{$category->_description|raw}</p>
</div>
{{if $category->can('add')}}
<a class="ipsButton ipsButton_medium ipsButton_important ipsButton_fullWidth" href="{$category->url()->setQueryString( array( 'do' => 'form', 'd' => \IPS\cms\Databases\Dispatcher::i()->databaseId ) )}">{lang="cms_add_new_record_button" sprintf="\IPS\cms\Databases::load( $category->database_id )->recordWord( 1 )"}</a>
{{else}}
<a class="ipsButton ipsButton_medium ipsButton_important ipsButton_fullWidth" href="/login" data-ipsmenu-closeonclick="false" data-ipsmenu="" id="elUserSignIn">{lang="cms_add_new_record_button" sprintf="\IPS\cms\Databases::load( $category->database_id )->recordWord( 1 )"}</a>
{{endif}}  
</div>

Edited by iDeath