(DP43) Topic Notes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I love this plugin, it's so handy!

Would it be possible, please, to add a list somewhere of all topics I've added notes to (only publicly visible to me)? Something like "Noted Topics" for instance?

Unless I’m missing where it might be (if such a list exists), I might forget that I’ve added a note to a topic or I might forget which topic I’ve added a note to, so I have to scroll through pages and pages of topics to look for the icon next to the topic title.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/28/2019 at 3:12 PM, Millipede said:

I love this plugin, it's so handy!

Would it be possible, please, to add a list somewhere of all topics I've added notes to (only publicly visible to me)? Something like "Noted Topics" for instance?

Unless I’m missing where it might be (if such a list exists), I might forget that I’ve added a note to a topic or I might forget which topic I’ve added a note to, so I have to scroll through pages and pages of topics to look for the icon next to the topic title.

Hi @DawPi I was wondering if this option mentioned by this user was ever added. I was thinking of purchasing your plugin but wanted to know if this was added.

I also wanted to ask you if the notes added by a user can be seen only by that user, not the whole group. Is that something that is possible? I want users to be able to add notes to themselves and see a list of the notes added in one place, not only as an icon amongst thousands of topics.

thanks a lot 

6 hours ago, OptimusBain said:

Hi @DawPi I was wondering if this option mentioned by this user was ever added. I was thinking of purchasing your plugin but wanted to know if this was added.

It wasn't. Only he asked about something like this.

6 hours ago, OptimusBain said:

I also wanted to ask you if the notes added by a user can be seen only by that user, not the whole group. Is that something that is possible? I want users to be able to add notes to themselves and see a list of the notes added in one place, not only as an icon amongst thousands of topics.

Nope. 🙂

You're looking for a different mod I think.

Edited by DawPi
  • 7 months later...

Thank you for being a client!  The Invision Community Marketplace is closing October 30 2023, so I am moving all of my files over to my personal site https://forum.invisionize.pl

Bookmark https://forum.invisionize.pl and the new Marketplace Directory www.Invisioneer.org.