NULL posts after content rebuilding from converter

DamonT

Hi,
I want to convert forum from phpBB to IPB. I made it several times on my localhost server (XAMPP) and everything was perfect. Today I tried to make this conversion on my normal web server and there was one big problem. When the conversion is finished everything looks good (all data and posts are converted). When I started to rebuild content (on the end of migration) all posts and private messages are changing one by one to NULL in my database (there is NULL in  `ipb_forums_posts`. `post`).

There is nothing in error log in IPB, no error logs in `ipb_convert_logs` table, no error logs on my server. It is probbably something with my server configuration - what shoud I changed? I tested it on newest version of IPB v4.3.5 with PHP 5.6.16, MySQL 5.5.46-MariaDB.

We've just pushed out a patch for this issue, you can get the patch in the AdminCP by going to System > Support and selecting 'something isn't working' (alternatively, you can download the 4.3.5 files again from the client area). Unfortunately, it does mean that you will need to perform your conversion again to restore the removed content.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Archived