SparkPost Integration

31 minutes ago, AlexWebsites said:

Oh is that why every email in the list comes up twice

Yes, you can delete one, or both. I suppose to make it a bit less confusing as to why there are two entries, perhaps Esther could add another column for Type, Transactional or Non-transactional.  Handy feature though, it saves having to log into SP. 🙂

3 minutes ago, The Old Man said:

Yes, you can delete one, or both. I suppose to make it a bit less confusing as to why there are two entries, perhaps Esther could add another column for Type, Transactional or Non-transactional.  Handy feature though, it saves having to log into SP. 🙂

If I delete one, they both delete on the suppression list.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi @HeadStand

Just wondering if there's any plans to update this one for 4.5?

It seems to work okay, an email test comes through okay after enabling the 4.4 version after upgrading to 4.5. 

For info, I do get a 500 server error every time if I click on the Marketplace link next to it in the Apps list,

66D1C22A-4BE4-4BD2-9A8A-519D5F94023D.thumb.jpeg.98821c775f3af0b9f3961207a7bf262f.jpeg

and it creates an error log entry saying it's not compatible:

3C409/G This file is not compatible with the version of Invision Community you are using.

I fixed that quickly by noting not to click on it again! 😋

Many thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, I know I've asked before and don't want to be a pain...

Pretty please would update this to mark as compatible with 4.6, it still works fine itself, but it can't be installed via the Marketplace. Also you can't click the Marketplace link for it as it generates an error.

1E5758A5-822F-4B57-9488-173397090D16.thumb.jpeg.f43fdb00b1936a7cb6e382395beabe36.jpeg  

70BF6962-58A2-401F-BB6A-88EF53B993E0.thumb.jpeg.aee8c1d1aa6055e4d426c05dd34e0a47.jpeg

I switched back to SMTP configuration after last summer but the API and your app is still the best and I want to use it!

Thanks again.

On 2/16/2022 at 4:31 PM, The Old Man said:

Hello, I know I've asked before and don't want to be a pain...

Pretty please would update this to mark as compatible with 4.6, it still works fine itself, but it can't be installed via the Marketplace. Also you can't click the Marketplace link for it as it generates an error.

1E5758A5-822F-4B57-9488-173397090D16.thumb.jpeg.f43fdb00b1936a7cb6e382395beabe36.jpeg  

70BF6962-58A2-401F-BB6A-88EF53B993E0.thumb.jpeg.aee8c1d1aa6055e4d426c05dd34e0a47.jpeg

I switched back to SMTP configuration after last summer but the API and your app is still the best and I want to use it!

Thanks again.

Done, but it's pending approval now.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I just tried doing a test unsubscribe using the unsubcribe link in the bottom of the email but the user was not unsubscribed for some reason.

Our API has all the checkboxes ticked to allow full access.

Is there something else that needs to be configured for this to work?

3 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

Hi,

I just tried doing a test unsubscribe using the unsubcribe link in the bottom of the email but the user was not unsubscribed for some reason.

Our API has all the checkboxes ticked to allow full access.

Is there something else that needs to be configured for this to work?

Could be related to this: 

But I'm not 100% certain. 

Can you PM me with the link that is in the email itself? I just need to look at the structure to confirm. Thanks.

• 3 months later...

Hello @HeadStand !

Hope you're well. Sorry to bother you but I'm seeing fatal PHP errors with the Sparkpost plugin since upgrading from PHP74 to PHP8.0.

[21-Jun-2022 13:15:16 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  Required parameter $language follows optional parameter $fromEmail in /home/example/public_html/myforums/applications/sparkpost/sources/Email/Email.php on line 226
[21-Jun-2022 13:15:16 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Declaration of IPS\sparkpost\_Email::mergeAndSend($recipients, $fromEmail, $fromName, $additionalHeaders, IPS\Lang $language) must be compatible with IPS\_Email::mergeAndSend($recipients, $fromEmail = null, $fromName = null, $additionalHeaders = [], ?IPS\Lang $language = null) in /home/example/public_html/myforums/applications/sparkpost/sources/Email/Email.php on line 226
[22-Jun-2022 00:40:41 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  Required parameter $language follows optional parameter $fromEmail in /home/example/public_html/myforums/applications/sparkpost/sources/Email/Email.php on line 226
[22-Jun-2022 00:40:41 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Declaration of IPS\sparkpost\_Email::mergeAndSend($recipients, $fromEmail, $fromName, $additionalHeaders, IPS\Lang $language) must be compatible with IPS\_Email::mergeAndSend($recipients, $fromEmail = null, $fromName = null, $additionalHeaders = [], ?IPS\Lang $language = null) in /home/example/public_html/myforums/applications/sparkpost/sources/Email/Email.php on line 226
[22-Jun-2022 00:42:08 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Declaration of IPS\sparkpost\_Email::mergeAndSend($recipients, $fromEmail, $fromName, $additionalHeaders, IPS\Lang $language) must be compatible with IPS\_Email::mergeAndSend($recipients, $fromEmail = null, $fromName = null, $additionalHeaders = [], ?IPS\Lang $language = null) in /home/example/public_html/myforums/applications/sparkpost/sources/Email/Email.php on line 226
[22-Jun-2022 00:42:32 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Declaration of IPS\sparkpost\_Email::mergeAndSend($recipients, $fromEmail, $fromName, $additionalHeaders, IPS\Lang $language) must be compatible with IPS\_Email::mergeAndSend($recipients, $fromEmail = null, $fromName = null, $additionalHeaders = [], ?IPS\Lang $language = null) in /home/example/public_html/myforums/applications/sparkpost/sources/Email/Email.php on line 226
[22-Jun-2022 00:43:06 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Declaration of IPS\sparkpost\_Email::mergeAndSend($recipients, $fromEmail, $fromName, $additionalHeaders, IPS\Lang $language) must be compatible with IPS\_Email::mergeAndSend($recipients, $fromEmail = null, $fromName = null, $additionalHeaders = [], ?IPS\Lang $language = null) in /home/example/public_html/myforums/applications/sparkpost/sources/Email/Email.php on line 226
[22-Jun-2022 00:43:46 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Declaration of IPS\sparkpost\_Email::mergeAndSend($recipients, $fromEmail, $fromName, $additionalHeaders, IPS\Lang $language) must be compatible with IPS\_Email::mergeAndSend($recipients, $fromEmail = null, $fromName = null, $additionalHeaders = [], ?IPS\Lang $language = null) in /home/example/public_html/myforums/applications/sparkpost/sources/Email/Email.php on line 226
[22-Jun-2022 00:48:02 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Declaration of IPS\sparkpost\_Email::mergeAndSend($recipients, $fromEmail, $fromName, $additionalHeaders, IPS\Lang $language) must be compatible with IPS\_Email::mergeAndSend($recipients, $fromEmail = null, $fromName = null, $additionalHeaders = [], ?IPS\Lang $language = null) in /home/example/public_html/myforums/applications/sparkpost/sources/Email/Email.php on line 226
[22-Jun-2022 00:57:56 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Declaration of IPS\sparkpost\_Email::mergeAndSend($recipients, $fromEmail, $fromName, $additionalHeaders, IPS\Lang $language) must be compatible with IPS\_Email::mergeAndSend($recipients, $fromEmail = null, $fromName = null, $additionalHeaders = [], ?IPS\Lang $language = null) in /home/example/public_html/myforums/applications/sparkpost/sources/Email/Email.php on line 226
[22-Jun-2022 00:59:51 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Declaration of IPS\sparkpost\_Email::mergeAndSend($recipients, $fromEmail, $fromName, $additionalHeaders, IPS\Lang $language) must be compatible with IPS\_Email::mergeAndSend($recipients, $fromEmail = null, $fromName = null, $additionalHeaders = [], ?IPS\Lang $language = null) in /home/example/public_html/myforums/applications/sparkpost/sources/Email/Email.php on line 226
[22-Jun-2022 01:02:00 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Declaration of IPS\sparkpost\_Email::mergeAndSend($recipients, $fromEmail, $fromName, $additionalHeaders, IPS\Lang $language) must be compatible with IPS\_Email::mergeAndSend($recipients, $fromEmail = null, $fromName = null, $additionalHeaders = [], ?IPS\Lang $language = null) in /home/example/public_html/myforums/applications/sparkpost/sources/Email/Email.php on line 226
[22-Jun-2022 01:03:29 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Declaration of IPS\sparkpost\_Email::mergeAndSend($recipients, $fromEmail, $fromName, $additionalHeaders, IPS\Lang $language) must be compatible with IPS\_Email::mergeAndSend($recipients, $fromEmail = null, $fromName = null, $additionalHeaders = [], ?IPS\Lang $language = null) in /home/example/public_html/myforums/applications/sparkpost/sources/Email/Email.php on line 226
[22-Jun-2022 01:04:09 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Declaration of IPS\sparkpost\_Email::mergeAndSend($recipients, $fromEmail, $fromName, $additionalHeaders, IPS\Lang $language) must be compatible with IPS\_Email::mergeAndSend($recipients, $fromEmail = null, $fromName = null, $additionalHeaders = [], ?IPS\Lang $language = null) in /home/example/public_html/myforums/applications/sparkpost/sources/Email/Email.php on line 226
[22-Jun-2022 01:04:56 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Declaration of IPS\sparkpost\_Email::mergeAndSend($recipients, $fromEmail, $fromName, $additionalHeaders, IPS\Lang $language) must be compatible with IPS\_Email::mergeAndSend($recipients, $fromEmail = null, $fromName = null, $additionalHeaders = [], ?IPS\Lang $language = null) in /home/example/public_html/myforums/applications/sparkpost/sources/Email/Email.php on line 226
[22-Jun-2022 02:39:25 UTC] PHP Deprecated:  Required parameter $language follows optional parameter $fromEmail in /home/example/public_html/myforums/applications/sparkpost/sources/Email/Email.php on line 226
[22-Jun-2022 02:39:25 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Declaration of IPS\sparkpost\_Email::mergeAndSend($recipients, $fromEmail, $fromName, $additionalHeaders, IPS\Lang $language) must be compatible with IPS\_Email::mergeAndSend($recipients, $fromEmail = null, $fromName = null, $additionalHeaders = [], ?IPS\Lang $language = null) in /home/example/public_html/myforums/applications/sparkpost/sources/Email/Email.php on line 226
[22-Jun-2022 02:39:39 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Declaration of IPS\sparkpost\_Email::mergeAndSend($recipients, $fromEmail, $fromName, $additionalHeaders, IPS\Lang $language) must be compatible with IPS\_Email::mergeAndSend($recipients, $fromEmail = null, $fromName = null, $additionalHeaders = [], ?IPS\Lang $language = null) in /home/example/public_html/myforums/applications/sparkpost/sources/Email/Email.php on line 226
[22-Jun-2022 02:39:54 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Declaration of IPS\sparkpost\_Email::mergeAndSend($recipients, $fromEmail, $fromName, $additionalHeaders, IPS\Lang $language) must be compatible with IPS\_Email::mergeAndSend($recipients, $fromEmail = null, $fromName = null, $additionalHeaders = [], ?IPS\Lang $language = null) in /home/example/public_html/myforums/applications/sparkpost/sources/Email/Email.php on line 226

Many thanks!

Regards,
Graham

• 2 months later...
On 9/6/2022 at 5:16 AM, Unlucky said:

Hi,

The unsubscribe is definitely not working again.

Just had a customer complaining he tried to unsubscribe and kept being taken to the home page.

Thanks,

A new version has been uploaded to the Marketplace and is pending approval. It contains a fix for this issue.