Community

Calendar Enhancements

Adriano Faria

I spoke too soon and my colleague noticed the same issue when changing page of attendees under the remove attendee option:

image.png.9e5923c298818923d6dd18447979d065.png

after 10 attendees, it paginates them and clicking any of the options to move to page 2 brings up the same error. Any tips or does it require another update?

Edited by lazzarus

On 2/1/2021 at 12:49 PM, Adriano Faria said:

What's New in Version 1.1.4

• Fix pagination error on "Remove Attendees" popup.

Thanks, that fixed it! no other issues found so hopefully i wont need to bother you again about this!

• 2 months later...
On 12/22/2020 at 12:43 PM, Adriano Faria said:

The problem is that it's simply missing all templates from this app in your install. They're simply vanished somehow!

a0OP6aU.png

Its group should be between quizzes and slidemaker.

I just recreated the one that goes in Calendar index and it works fine now:

KguvSSR.png

I'll have to recreate all the others. I'll reply when it's ready.

------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: All done!

I'm having this same error. May I message you a temporary Admin account?

10 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Uninstall the app and reinstall it. 

Did not seem to help.

I actually noticed the widget is trying to show an event in the past? This is the standard IPS widget, so not sure why that is  happening?

Capture.PNG.438e65e8fbc1a0c02c85d7816d245524.PNG

2 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

See the content of the system error in the Support area of the ACP.

Error: Call to a member function format() on null in /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Theme/Theme.php(860) : eval()'d code:213
Stack trace:
#0 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_rsvpevents_front_widget->eventCountdown(Object(IPS\calendar\Event))
#1 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Theme/Theme.php(860) : eval()'d code(974): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('eventCountdown', Array)
#2 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_calendar_front_widgets->upcomingEvents(Array, Object(IPS\calendar\Date), 'vertical')
#3 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Widget/Widget.php(234): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('upcomingEvents', Array)
#4 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/applications/calendar/widgets/upcomingEvents.php(161): IPS\_Widget->output(Array, Object(IPS\calendar\Date))
#5 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Widget/Widget.php(833): IPS\calendar\widgets\_upcomingEvents->render()
#6 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Widget/Widget.php(889): IPS\_Widget->_render()
#7 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Theme/Theme.php(860) : eval()'d code(17472): IPS\_Widget->__toString()
#8 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->widgetContainer('sidebar', 'vertical')
#9 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Theme/Theme.php(860) : eval()'d code(14968): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('widgetContainer', Array)
#10 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->sidebar('right')
#11 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Theme/Theme.php(860) : eval()'d code(6649): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('sidebar', Array)
#12 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate('d394fae875fcd3d...', '\n\n<div class='i...', Array)
#13 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(172): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#14 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(113): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#15 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(640): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#16 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(154): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#17 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#18 {main}

#0 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(71): IPS\_Log::log(Object(Error), 'template_error')
#1 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Theme/Theme.php(860) : eval()'d code(974): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('eventCountdown', Array)
#2 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_calendar_front_widgets->upcomingEvents(Array, Object(IPS\calendar\Date), 'vertical')
#3 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Widget/Widget.php(234): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('upcomingEvents', Array)
#4 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/applications/calendar/widgets/upcomingEvents.php(161): IPS\_Widget->output(Array, Object(IPS\calendar\Date))
#5 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Widget/Widget.php(833): IPS\calendar\widgets\_upcomingEvents->render()
#6 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Widget/Widget.php(889): IPS\_Widget->_render()
#7 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Theme/Theme.php(860) : eval()'d code(17472): IPS\_Widget->__toString()
#8 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->widgetContainer('sidebar', 'vertical')
#9 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Theme/Theme.php(860) : eval()'d code(14968): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('widgetContainer', Array)
#10 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->sidebar('right')
#11 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Theme/Theme.php(860) : eval()'d code(6649): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('sidebar', Array)
#12 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate('d394fae875fcd3d...', '\n\n<div class='i...', Array)
#13 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(172): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#14 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(113): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#15 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(640): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#16 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(154): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#17 /home/amazkgxv/cincyriders.com/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#18 {main}

2 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

See the content of the system error in the Support area of the ACP.

Do you use any kind of cache? Are you cloudflare or something like that? If it’s still missing template, it may be a cache issue. 

I do use cloudflare.

Capture.PNG.ce4da0f47801017da9bba630dfc1c0b5.PNG

Edited by haqzore

9 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

The templates aren’t there! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Disable the app and send a message with an ACP account. I’ll tKe a look today later, if I manage to, or only Sunday morning. I won’t be available tomorrow. 

Forgive me for wasting your time. I forgot to re-enable the app before that screenshot.

Sorry about that.

Capture.PNG.3bd4a94e0c18b243eea80b84a8688bee.PNG

Edited by haqzore

I replied you message but will say here too. Your UPCOMING EVENTS widget is showing past events, which doesn't make sense. It shouldn't be there. Even disabling my app the event is there. The error happens because it is a past event. You should submit a ticket to IPS to see what's going on there.

The event started and finished in March. It shouldn't be there.

xhtC87t.png

• 2 months later...