Calendar Enhancements

Not sure what can be wrong. I have a hook in the calendarHeader template indeed to add a button in the calendar index:

0PDl7P4.png

B23dB4T.png

But it checks if Venues is enabled:

{{if \IPS\Settings::i()->calendar_venues_enabled}}
	<a data-ipsDialog data-ipsDialog-size='medium' data-ipsDialog-title='{lang="events_in_venue"}' href="{url="app=rsvpevents&module=browse&controller=browse&do=getVenues"}" class="ipsButton ipsButton_light ipsButton_small ipsResponsive_showDesktop ipsResponsive_inlineBlock">
    	{lang="events_in_venue"}
	</a>
{{endif}}

So not sure whty you got an error there; it doesn't happen on my install.

Please, show a screenshot of your Calendar settings.

Not that we are aware of and this issue started straight after upgrading to the latest version you released on December 11th.

If we disable the app everything works fine.

When we logged a call with invision originally they said...

This issue is created by the third party applications called Calendar Enhancements. Please contact the author for further assistance.

I don’t doubt you’re having issues. I just can’t reproduce it in 3 installs I have: dev board, online board and test install.

The latest version only adds one new entry on a menu (on event view, not even on index) to send private message.

Anyway, I can’t reproduce. If you can’t provide Admin CP access, then I’ll have to wait someone else that has same issue and allow the access.

————————————

@Allegheny @Brian Peterson @JPD @C4D Cafe @Noble~

If any of you, who’s using the latest version, are able to reproduce the issue report, please let me know so I can take a look in your install.

Edited by Adriano Faria
7 hours ago, Unlucky said:

This issue is created by the third party applications called Calendar Enhancements. Please contact the author for further assistance.

The problem is that it's simply missing all templates from this app in your install. They're simply vanished somehow!

a0OP6aU.png

Its group should be between quizzes and slidemaker.

I just recreated the one that goes in Calendar index and it works fine now:

KguvSSR.png

I'll have to recreate all the others. I'll reply when it's ready.

------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: All done!

Edited by Adriano Faria
  • 4 weeks later...

just got an error today when trying to trying to 'manage attendees' > 'remove attendee' from an event. Adding or removing all attendees works fine, just removing one attendee gives error every time.  Tried new event and different members.

Error translates as: 2S119/1 The CSRF protection key did not match. This may indicate a plugin or theme is out of date.

Any idea of the cause? Running Invision Community v4.5.4.2 and calendar enhancements v1.1.2. Strangely no error messages stored in the system or error logs.

I found a possible fix but was not sure if this would fix it and where the correct php file is on the server:

https://ipsguru.net/forums/topic/1039-the-csrf-protection-key-did-not-match

thanks in advance for any help!

Schermafbeelding 2021-01-19 om 10.09.19 (004).png

23 minutes ago, lazzarus said:

just got an error today when trying to trying to 'manage attendees' > 'remove attendee' from an event. Adding or removing all attendees works fine, just removing one attendee gives error every time.  Tried new event and different members.

Error translates as: 2S119/1 The CSRF protection key did not match. This may indicate a plugin or theme is out of date.

Any idea of the cause? Running Invision Community v4.5.4.2 and calendar enhancements v1.1.2. Strangely no error messages stored in the system or error logs.

I found a possible fix but was not sure if this would fix it and where the correct php file is on the server:

https://ipsguru.net/forums/topic/1039-the-csrf-protection-key-did-not-match

thanks in advance for any help!

Schermafbeelding 2021-01-19 om 10.09.19 (004).png

I’ll take a look. 👍