Calendar Enhancements

7 hours ago, alexxis said:

One more concern about your application, Adriano.
If someone adds another user to the list of Attendees for an Event, that user won't get any notification, saying that he was just added to the list of attendees to that certain event. So users will even do not know, that someone has added them to an Event!
The same happens, when the author of an Event removes an attendee from the list of Attendees. Again, no notifications come 😞 

How about adding this kind of notifications? 🙂 

I have added but I won't release it today... Can't release one new version everyday; I wil wait a week or so; just released one yesterday.

E6tvuKm.png

u2zt8jj.png

Will wait a week or so to see if something else appears.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Gauravk said:

Why Manage Attendees is only for admin and not event creator?

Wrong! There's a MODERATOR permission; any moderator can use it.

In general, I don't change things based in one opinion only. That's how it is since the beginning and I don't see any complain about it so I assume it is working pretty fine for the others. This resource has 61 purchases so I would need to hear opinion from a reasonable % of users to change it.

3 minutes ago, Gauravk said:

Not interested.

12 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Wrong! There's a MODERATOR permission; any moderator can use it.

Yes the event creator is part of mod group but as a secondary Group. Does that qualify....?

image.png.f487105d445dfc643883df68b3a59a9a.png

12 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

In general, I don't change things based in one opinion only.

I fully understand and respect that and that's why mentioned: Feature Request.

So that people using it can also think if they do require/appreciate such feature they can voice their vote.

As I feel in any calendar, waitlist option can/might play an important role to manage any event.

• 5 months later...

Hi Adriano,

I tried to set the Calendar Enhancements notification setting in the Members section to send email about RSVPed events on the day they take place by default, and got the error message below. My site is completely updated to 4.5.1 and I'm using the latest version of Calendar Enhancements.

>>>Vinny

A configuration or server error has occurred

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\rsvpevents\extensions\core\Notifications\rsvpevents::configurationOptions() (0)
#0 /var/www/html/105106/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\core\modules\admin\membersettings\_notifications->edit()
#1 /var/www/html/105106/applications/core/modules/admin/membersettings/notifications.php(38): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#2 /var/www/html/105106/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\admin\membersettings\_notifications->execute()
#3 /var/www/html/105106/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#4 {main}

16 minutes ago, Vincent Salzillo said:

Hi Adriano,

I tried to set the Calendar Enhancements notification setting in the Members section to send email about RSVPed events on the day they take place by default, and got the error message below. My site is completely updated to 4.5.1 and I'm using the latest version of Calendar Enhancements.

>>>Vinny

I just submitted a new version to fix this issue. Follow the file to get notified when IPS review and make the new version public.

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, lazzarus said:

Is it possible to add a report to see which members attended which events based on who RSVPed over a specific period of time?

It’s possible but honestly not interested. I don’t see much sense in add this to the app itself. People aren’t interested to see who attended in which date.

Feel free to send a message if you want this as a paid custom Job.

59 minutes ago, lazzarus said:

this plugin is great but I need one extra feature to make it exactly fit my needs.

Is it possible to add a report to see which members attended which events based on who RSVPed over a specific period of time?

Very good idea and would love to see this function in the app, be it feature or custom request.

• 1 month later...
On 10/22/2020 at 9:59 AM, Adriano Faria said:

It’s possible but honestly not interested. I don’t see much sense in add this to the app itself. People aren’t interested to see who attended in which date.

Feel free to send a message if you want this as a paid custom Job.

sent a message