Calendar Enhancements

24 minutes ago, abdelghani681 said:

how to translate your application please ?

for example to replace the letter d by a j

What's New in Version 1.0.5.1:

• Added language bits for the day, hours, minutes and seconds abbreviations

To translate, search for the language bits in your ACP -> Customization ->Languages:

• rsvpevents_abbreviation_day
  • rsvpevents_abbreviation_hour
  • rsvpevents_abbreviation_minute
  • rsvpevents_abbreviation_second

I wish only participants can know some information about the event (no matter if he changes his mind and have received the information).

This is to dust the guests to register. Guests see upcoming events without knowing everything (such as a participation code and a link).

In order to receive this participation code and this link, they must become a member and validate participation. They will receive a PM with the code and the link.

I do not know what you think but it will increase my membership list with it

6 minutes ago, annadaa said:

I wish only participants can know some information about the event (no matter if he changes his mind and have received the information).

This is to dust the guests to register. Guests see upcoming events without knowing everything (such as a participation code and a link).

In order to receive this participation code and this link, they must become a member and validate participation. They will receive a PM with the code and the link.

I do not know what you think but it will increase my membership list with it

You better make a request in the proper place: https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/forum/506-customization-requests/

On 7/14/2019 at 6:44 PM, abdelghani681 said:

is it normal that for an event on 09/08/2019 it is written The event already started ?

it's Upcoming Events and not The event already started

I wrote the sentence in English to be understood but really the problem is only when the language of the forum is French.

I have the translation for IPB 4.3 and I also translated the expression changes on 4.4 as:

_date_this_week

and

_date_this_week _c

I think I'm missing expressions to translate from or the problem that the event is given as past while not
Edited by annadaa
17 minutes ago, annadaa said:

I wrote the sentence in English to be understood but really the problem is only when the language of the forum is French.

I have the translation for IPB 4.3 and I also translated the expression changes on 4.4 as:

_date_this_week

and

_date_this_week _c

I think I'm missing expressions to translate from or the problem that the event is given as past while not

Are you using Calendar Enhancements?

2 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

In the widget? Works fine to me:

SBdHRQw.png

Make sure you enable it in the Settings:

Ao3nKOO.png

in the calendar and then also in the widget

I thought that the option "maybe" was an option added by your application that's why I'm asking here

capture 2.png

capturefff.png

Edited by abdelghani681
Just now, Adriano Faria said:

I have no idea. Just created another event to test and MAYBE appears to me:

3CEB0162-DDD9-44E1-9C78-9A3910C949D2.thumb.png.60a718aa0a80ac06213f5a1248e08ab4.png

Also took a look in the Calendar and on its settings and didn’t find anything. 

You better try a support ticket with IPS as it isn’t related to this app.

when the event is limited to a certain number of people the option "maybe" becomes unavailable

38 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

RSVP is unlimited in the event above. 

Anyway, it’s a Calendar thing. 

yes the non display is due to the calendar and is not a problem but it is his way of working "maybe display" only if the event is not limited in number of people

I had limited in number of people and I understood the mode of operation by recreating an event without limit

• 2 weeks later...

@Adriano Faria any idea why the rsvpevents task might be exhausting memory? We're getting this when we try to run it manually

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 16384 bytes) in /home/dmginc71/public_html/system/Db/Select.php on line 378

And it seems to fail every time it tries to run automatically. 

We had around 30k events in our database and I thought that might be a part of the problem so i purged around 25k of them, but we still seem to get the same problem.

Edit: After doing some debugging of my own, it seems to be caused by this line although I could be wrong.

$timeStamp 	= $event->_start_date->getTimestamp();

Edited by MrFisc