Calendar Enhancements

• 4 weeks later...

Would it be possible to manage attendees without them having permission themselves to RSVP?

For example:

User in Group A can't RSVP to Event

Moderator can add User in Group A to RSVP list for Event.

We have scenarios where we allow special attendance to events by request/approval.

• 2 weeks later...

That is correct. The available options are: current months/week/day/ and stream ( works on current month) 
We needed some kind of functionality to show events same as month but for the whole year. On the default calendar view, we would rather prefer to see the whole year , 12 months and events listed in someway for the whole year, not to browse throw months. 

Is it something i'm missing? because i tried in every possible way, and also i searched every possible plugin. Am i doing something wrong ?

Thank you for you're time.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there the possibility of adding in "NO SHOW" as a function of your app? Currently the Calendar event has GOING, MAYBE, NOT GOING. That is great for planning purposes, but it would be beneficial to have an additional category that can only by changed by privileged groups to "NO SHOW" if the user was marked as GOING.

Use Case: We have numerous charitable events that we attend, such as children's hospitals. The space for these events is tightly controlled and participation is limited. We are looking for a way to capture through the DB those that RSVP'd as going but failed to show, therefore presenting a slot that could have been filled with someone else. While this modification to your app would not stop this from occurring, it would give us a tracking mechanism that we could query from the DB and then have a order of merit list. Then we could deroster people that have > X quantity of NO SHOWs to give priority to those that are reliable.

Thank you for your consideration.

12 hours ago, Brian Peterson said:

Is there the possibility of adding in "NO SHOW" as a function of your app? Currently the Calendar event has GOING, MAYBE, NOT GOING. That is great for planning purposes, but it would be beneficial to have an additional category that can only by changed by privileged groups to "NO SHOW" if the user was marked as GOING.

Use Case: We have numerous charitable events that we attend, such as children's hospitals. The space for these events is tightly controlled and participation is limited. We are looking for a way to capture through the DB those that RSVP'd as going but failed to show, therefore presenting a slot that could have been filled with someone else. While this modification to your app would not stop this from occurring, it would give us a tracking mechanism that we could query from the DB and then have a order of merit list. Then we could deroster people that have > X quantity of NO SHOWs to give priority to those that are reliable.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sorry, I don’t see anyone else taking advantage of such thing as this very specific to your case.

I can make as a custom job but not incorporate this to the resource. You can also try to hire someone to develop something that fits your needs: https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/forum/506-customization-requests/

Edited by Adriano Faria

Hi, 

we are running the calendar enhancements on a german forum. The Problem is, that the time is converted in another Format:

<div data-date="26.04.2019 00:00 ">NaNd NaNh NaNm NaNs </div>

And as result it's not working properly, changing the forum language to english there is no problem.

Is there any kind of quick fix for this or to force in the template the date output?