Separate sidebar settings in the Gallery and Club galleries

motomac

Currently, if I have widgets in a sidebar in the Gallery (for example, "Image comments") I surprisingly get the same widget in all club galleries. The clubs owners don't want to see this widget in their club galleries, but it's impossible to remove it.

Looks like a bug, but IPS support told me it works as intended. So it's very strange as for me. Guys, please, consider separating these two settings. Club owners should have as much control over their clubs as possible.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2018 at 11:20 PM, motomac said:

Currently, if I have widgets in a sidebar in the Gallery (for example, "Image comments") I surprisingly get the same widget in all club galleries. The clubs owners don't want to see this widget in their club galleries, but it's impossible to remove it.

Looks like a bug, but IPS support told me it works as intended. So it's very strange as for me. Guys, please, consider separating these two settings. Club owners should have as much control over their clubs as possible.

Thank you for posting this. I discovered this myself not 24-hours ago and I'm annoyed as @#$# that the widget I want to add in the gallery page that I just bought also shows up quite inappropriately for all the club galleries (so I had to remove it).

I'm severely disappointed that this is working as intended and am going to contact support anyway to voice my displeasure. 

Archived