Similar topics

gavpedz

We often get repeated questions on our forum and wonder if there is a way to show similar topics to mitigate this. What I mean is maybe when a user starts to type a topic title, it shows topics with similar titles which hopefully will avoid them creating another topic the same. 

Thanks but reading the reviews is it correct that on mobile the similar suggestions show after the post box on mobile? If this is the case then its no good for us as the majority of members are on mobile and will write the post before even seeing the suggestions. 

• 3 months later...

Looks like a nice plugin. Is there something like this to display a block of similar content below a topic rather than the built in IPS one that is only triggered by tags? If a topic doesn’t have tags, the IPS block doesn’t show.

vbulletin actually announced something similar with similar content based on the page being viewed or something like that....

Artificial Intelligence Now Incorporated in vBulletin

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2018 at 9:10 PM, AlexWebsites said:

Looks like a nice plugin. Is there something like this to display a block of similar content below a topic rather than the built in IPS one that is only triggered by tags? If a topic doesn’t have tags, the IPS block doesn’t show.

vbulletin actually announced something similar with similar content based on the page being viewed or something like that....

Artificial Intelligence Now Incorporated in vBulletin

I've developed a plugin for this, if you need it PM me. 

image.png.ea182bbce322b4c1643d6c8fbe298ebb.png

Archived