Chocolate / Support topic

Heosforo

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/5/2018 at 11:33 PM, mugentech said:

May I also ask, which font controls BIM43 chatbox font? Would like to make it brighter for legibility.

Screenshot_Chrome_20181106-103224.thumb.png.fff88cebfce856a5b1df78a5b2ae11a0.png

Hello.

Please try:
Theme settings -> Chocolate (tab) -> Add CSS:

body[data-pagecontroller="chatbox"] .ipsBox:not(.ipsBox_transparent):not(.ipsModerated) {
  background-color: #232327;
}

Let me know 👍

On 11/6/2018 at 10:47 AM, Unlucky said:

How far is orion away from being released?

2 hours ago, Namo said:

I can not wait
When will it be available?

Hello guys.

I've been a bit troubled these days, I'm just picking up everything right now. so now I will advance in what I can and keep you up to date soon. 👍

6 hours ago, Heosforo said:

Hello guys 😅

I'm doing some tests, this still needs work, so maybe you wanna take a look and give me some ideas?
https://heosforo.com/demo/ (go to footer and select Orion)
User: Test
Password: test

Cheers!

Thank god, finally we have a theme (more:biggrin:) with good mobile design sense... Love it so much

First thing I can suggest is, after touch the menu icon the menu is expanded, only return it touch the icon again, is possible solo al tocar cualquier lugar para encoger nuevamente el menú? 

Suggest 2: the menu icon display menu without name, only icon, is possible give option to admin choose icon with name, only icon, or only name? 

Suggest 3: I will use webapp plugin to insert my web into the App(made by app builder), so en si el webapp plugin tiene un header permanente en arriba de la pantalla, y más ahora si Orion también viene un header sticky, me ocupa mucho espacio de la pantalla. Podría hacer que el sticky header desaparezca cuando

a. scroll down,

b. cuando no hay tacto con pantalla, 

c. Appear again when scroll up, because by nature if scroll down the user want to continue read on the same page, but if user scroll up is because want to take back, so in this moment should be appear the header that contain menu to choose other apps or pages. 

I thing I am talking about the chrome browser, if I wrong correct me please. 

Suggest 4: very correct place the message icon there and make it more near the user, because by ips default this feature only can use it if you are ips fan. Can you add option for a different design, place all icons on the mobilenavbar, and the logo on the page header? 

I prefer give more facility to use my ips webapps than only show the website logo, maybe some admin want put their brand permanently on the eyes of user, por eso digo si se puede dar una opción diferente. 

My mistake? 

There is Message or Recent Topics? 

I would like (very like and strongly recommend) apply samething for Message, that will help members feel very nice and usefully website, because is so easy send a message to others, some like a real messenger, then the forum is public space for discussion, so nice structure and make sense. 

IMG_20181129_200410.jpg

Suggest 5: With this direction what we go on, make me feel I don't need a native app that is something we try tell to ips team, "we need it". One of the ips mobile website design is in the mayority case use title to link the content page, so that scene cause these issues :

a. The color design of the space where the user should touch to enter is not enough clearly, so some user has to touch 2, 3 or 4 times to enter the content page. 

b. Some time the title is short, and the font is not enough big, we know the phone screen is not big like a desktop, so this little thing demand accuracy of the a finger. In this age, why not make the thing more easy for the user?

So my suggest is, dale una sobra al area de título para que se vea una sensación de botón para tocar. (orange circle) 

Or make all card or container como un botón tocable. (green circle) 

Por alli encuentro unos ejemplos de ips

IMG_20181129_212339.jpg

Archived