Community

Chocolate / Support topic

Heosforo

I'm loving it so far! The only thing I would like to see improved would have to be an "Edit user in AcminCP" button on profile pages!

Edit:

I've noticed three things with the slider:

• Fade time doesn't seem to change. I'd like a 200-300ms fade opposed to 2 seconds but it stays at 2 seconds
  • I can't seem to be able to modify the slider direction either. I can't set it to horizontal/vertical.
  • I can't disable the premium block: 14Pc9Iq.png
Edited by sirspider

On 10/2/2018 at 7:01 PM, Heosforo said:

1. Please see this doc

I followed those instructions before replying to this topic. I got the parallax to show, but I am still unable to show the posts. Yes, I have Pages and the Blocks_templates.xml template installed. I am still not able to get it to work. Could you take a look? I can send you my login details. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Some css fixes:

wM45.png

w8vS.png

Add to css:

.ipsRichEmbed .ipsRichEmbed_header a.ipsRichEmbed_openItem {
	color: #fafafa !important;
  	opacity: 0.2;
}
iframe[data-embedcontent] {
	border: none !important;
  	border-radius: 0;
} 
.ipsRichEmbed {
	background: #121214;
}  

I don't know why you added these line..I removed.

/* .ipsLayout_noBackground:before {
    content: '';
    opacity: 0.6;
    width: 100%;
    height: 100%;
    position: absolute;
    top: 0;
    bottom: 0;
    left: 0;
    background: transparent;
} */

Edited by Dolphin.

Currently receiving this error in the cover photo of at least one member's profile. This occurs with or without a cover photo set:

Error: Call to a member function count() on null in /var/www/html/system/Theme/Theme.php(824) : eval()'d code:4501
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(58): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_profile->profileHeader(Object(IPS\Member), false)
#1 /var/www/html/system/Theme/Theme.php(824) : eval()'d code(1353): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('profileHeader', Array)
#2 /var/www/html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(58): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_profile->profile(Object(IPS\Member), '\n\n\t<div class='...', Array, Array, NULL, Object(IPS\Http\Url\Friendly))
#3 /var/www/html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(401): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('profile', Array)
#4 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->manage()
#5 /var/www/html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(65): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#7 /var/www/html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

On 10/27/2018 at 3:58 PM, Garru said:

Plugin 'Profile Songs' doesn't work in profile users.

Hello.

PM send.

21 hours ago, Ezaco said:

Currently receiving this error in the cover photo of at least one member's profile. This occurs with or without a cover photo set:

Error: Call to a member function count() on null in /var/www/html/system/Theme/Theme.php(824) : eval()'d code:4501
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(58): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_profile->profileHeader(Object(IPS\Member), false)
#1 /var/www/html/system/Theme/Theme.php(824) : eval()'d code(1353): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('profileHeader', Array)
#2 /var/www/html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(58): IPS\Theme\class_core_front_profile->profile(Object(IPS\Member), '\n\n\t<div class='...', Array, Array, NULL, Object(IPS\Http\Url\Friendly))
#3 /var/www/html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(401): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('profile', Array)
#4 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->manage()
#5 /var/www/html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(65): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /var/www/html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#7 /var/www/html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Hello.

Please would you mind to send me admincp access to take a look? (privately)

Let me know.

Edited by Heosforo