Chocolate / Support topic

Heosforo

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some issues I'm facing.

1. I created a Top posts block plugin using the documentation. How do I change the image?
  2. Is there a way to reduce the sliders? I only need maybe 3.
  3. When I tested on mobile, the slider image is smashed, please see attached file.
  4. Screenshot_20180718-180902_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d0887cbd6b8f28e107d19b37f0fe9427.jpg
2 hours ago, Fawk said:

Would it be possible to have the premium banner section as well as Top post block? It seems kinda wasted to have to choose between one right now. Both are great options to have in the banner section. 

I will try, although it is possible that this interferes with posts aesthetics, so lets see.

When I tested on mobile, the slider image is smashed, please see attached file. 

Please would you mind to explain this a bit more?
Since I don't have the image that you have used, I don't have a reference to see the bug. ?

The other suggestions have already been included for the next update ?

1 hour ago, Heosforo said:

I will try, although it is possible that this interferes with the aesthetics of the messages, so lets see.

Please would you mind to explain this a bit more?
Since I don't have the image that you have used, I don't have a reference to see the bug. ?

The other suggestions have already been included for the next update ?

Can you have a look at the site directly? - https://exxoz.com/

The site logo and the images do not scale when on mobile. The logo and the images get squashed and they look cartoonish.

1 minute ago, Heosforo said:

@Fawk Is this better or worse?
cap3.thumb.png.21b0e460ccd68d3796765f46649c3b89.png

To scale the image we'll have to use the image as a background instead of using it directly.
Let me know if this works to update the theme code.

Thanks for the footer report, I will update it shortly. ?

That looks good ?

13 hours ago, Heosforo said:

Yes, when you load the new version, the system will ask you before replacing it.
Have you made too many changes?

No worries, I'll just backup the code. Thanks mate, I'll test it out now.

Now the normal slider image is missing even though I uploaded it. I disabled slider 2 to 7, but its still showing a black slide.

You can see it here - https://exxoz.com/

When I choose "which slider" and choose database articles, it won't show anything. Do I have to create another plugin instead of top post?

I noticed in your Mind theme, the moving lines color can be changed, will this be in future releases? But good to see I can change the image of the slider easily now.

The footer Links title and Description still doesn't update when I change it in back end. Also I think the Links height between each other is too high.

image.png.72f46cd501bf8c59df38dc14d0a43633.png

When I updated the theme, it also over wrote my logo etc. Is that normal?

Hello @Fawk thanks for reporting, bugs has been fixed.

✔️ Missing slider image
✔️ Choosing "which slider"
✔️ Moving lines color (particles)
✔️ Footer links height

Only for who have already download Chocolate.
As the blocks code can't be updated through theme, You must update the block code manually.

Page Management --> Blocks --> Edit Block top articles  --> Content (Tab)

Replace all code with this one:

{{if theme.ch_theme_slider_on}}
{{if theme.cc_theme_slider_permissions =='*' || \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->inGroup( explode( ',', theme.cc_theme_slider_permissions ) )}}
{{if theme.cc_theme_slider_place == '*'}}
<div class='cCpage_intro ipsClearfix'>
<div class='cCpage_intro_slider_db'>

<div class="theme_intro_slider theme_intro_slider_db">
{{foreach $records as $record}}
<div class='imgSlider' style='background-image: url({file="$record->_record_image_thumb" extension="cms_Records"});'>
  <div class='imgSlider_content'>
<div class='ipsResponsive_hidePhone' data-ipsTruncate data-ipsTruncate-size='1 lines' data-ipsTruncate-type='remove'>
  <h3 class='imgSlider_title'><a title='{$record->_title}' href="{$record->url()}">{$record->_title}</a></h3>
</div>
<div class='ipsResponsive_hideDesktop' data-ipsTruncate data-ipsTruncate-size='4 lines' data-ipsTruncate-type='remove'>
  <h3 class='imgSlider_title'><a title='{$record->_title}' href="{$record->url()}">{$record->_title}</a></h3>
</div>
<div class='imgSlider_desc ipsType_reset ipsType_medium' data-ipsTruncate data-ipsTruncate-size='1 lines' data-ipsTruncate-type='remove'>{$record->truncated()|raw}</div>
<a class='ipsResponsive_hidePhone ipsButton imgSlider_button ipsPos_right' title='{$record->_title}' href="{$record->url()}">Read More</a>

<div class='dataItem'>
  <div class='ipsGrid'>
{{if $record->record_comments}}<div class='ipsGrid_span4'><i class="fa fa-comment"></i>{$record->record_comments}</div>{{endif}}
{{if $record->record_reviews}}<div class='ipsGrid_span4'><i class="fa fa-star"></i>{$record->record_reviews}</div>{{endif}}
{{if $record->record_views}}<div class='ipsGrid_span4'><i class="fa fa-eye"></i>{$record->record_views}</div>{{endif}}
  </div>
</div>     
<div class='imgSlider_who ipsClearfix'>
{{if $record->mapped('num_comments')}}
{template="userPhoto" group="global" app="core" params="$record->lastCommenter(), 'small'"}
<p>{$record->lastCommenter()->link()|raw}</p>
{expression="\IPS\Member\Group::load( $record->author()->member_group_id )->formattedName" raw="true"} 
{{else}}
{template="userPhoto" group="global" app="core" params="$record->author(), 'small'"}
<p>{$record->author()->link()|raw}</p>
{expression="\IPS\Member\Group::load( $record->author()->member_group_id )->formattedName" raw="true"}
{{endif}}
</div>     

</div>

</div>
{{endforeach}}   
</div>  

</div> 
</div> 
{{else}}  
{{foreach explode(',', theme.cc_theme_slider_place) as $val}}
{{if $val == 'forums' && request.module == 'forums' || $val == 'store' && request.module == 'store' || $val == 'pages' && request.module == 'pages' || $val == 'downloads' && request.module == 'downloads' || $val == 'leaderboard' && request.module == 'discover' && request.controller == 'popular' || $val == 'gallery' && request.module == 'gallery' || $val == 'blogs' && request.module == 'blogs' || $val == 'calendar' && request.module == 'calendar' || $val == 'activity' && request.module == 'discover' && request.controller == 'streams' || $val == 'staffdirectory' && request.module == 'staffdirectory' && request.controller == 'directory' || $val == 'search' && request.module == 'search' || $val == 'support' && request.module == 'support' || $val == 'members' && request.module == 'members' || $val == 'online' && request.module == 'online'}}  

<div class='cCpage_intro ipsClearfix'>
<div class='cCpage_intro_slider_db'>

<div class="theme_intro_slider theme_intro_slider_db">
{{foreach $records as $record}}
<div class='imgSlider' style='background-image: url({file="$record->_record_image_thumb" extension="cms_Records"});'>
  <div class='imgSlider_content'>
<div class='ipsResponsive_hidePhone' data-ipsTruncate data-ipsTruncate-size='1 lines' data-ipsTruncate-type='remove'>
</div>
<div class='ipsResponsive_hideDesktop' data-ipsTruncate data-ipsTruncate-size='4 lines' data-ipsTruncate-type='remove'>
</div>
<div class='imgSlider_desc ipsType_reset ipsType_medium' data-ipsTruncate data-ipsTruncate-size='1 lines' data-ipsTruncate-type='remove'>{$record->truncated()|raw}</div>
<a class='ipsResponsive_hidePhone ipsButton imgSlider_button ipsPos_right' title='{$record->_title}' href="{$record->url()}">Read More</a>

<div class='dataItem'>
  <div class='ipsGrid'>
{{if $record->record_comments}}<div class='ipsGrid_span4'><i class="fa fa-comment"></i>{$record->record_comments}</div>{{endif}}
{{if $record->record_reviews}}<div class='ipsGrid_span4'><i class="fa fa-star"></i>{$record->record_reviews}</div>{{endif}}
{{if $record->record_views}}<div class='ipsGrid_span4'><i class="fa fa-eye"></i>{$record->record_views}</div>{{endif}}
  </div>
</div>     
<div class='imgSlider_who ipsClearfix'>
{{if $record->mapped('num_comments')}}
{template="userPhoto" group="global" app="core" params="$record->lastCommenter(), 'small'"}
<p>{$record->lastCommenter()->link()|raw}</p>
{{else}}
{template="userPhoto" group="global" app="core" params="$record->author(), 'small'"}
<p>{$record->author()->link()|raw}</p>
{{endif}}
</div>  

</div>

</div>
{{endforeach}}   
</div>  

</div> 
</div> 

{{endif}}
{{endforeach}}
{{endif}} 
{{endif}} 
{{endif}}

<script> 
  $(document).ready(function(){
  $('.theme_intro_slider_db').bxSlider({
    auto: true,
    autoStart: true,             
{{if theme.ch_theme_slider_mode}}
	{{foreach explode(',', theme.ch_theme_slider_mode) as $val}}
		{{if $val == 'cctheme_slider_fade'}}
			mode: 'fade',
		{{endif}}
		{{if $val == 'cctheme_slider_horizontal'}}
			mode: 'horizontal',
		{{endif}}
   {{if $val == 'cctheme_slider_vertical'}}
			mode: 'vertical',
		{{endif}}
	{{endforeach}}

{{else}}                    
mode: 'fade',                    
{{endif}}         

{{if theme.ch_theme_slider_pager}}pager: true,{{else}}pager: false,{{endif}}    
{{if theme.ch_theme_slider_random}}randomStart: true,{{else}}randomStart: false,{{endif}} 
  controls: false,
{{if theme.ch_theme_slider_speed}}speed: {theme="ch_theme_slider_speed"},{{endif}}
{{if theme.ch_theme_slider_pause}}pause: {theme="ch_theme_slider_pause"},{{endif}}
  useCSS: false,
  tickerHover: true,     
  autoHover: true,
  preloadImages:'all',
  infiniteLoop: true
  });
});
  </script>

Same for Top posts block

{{if theme.ch_theme_slider_on}}
{{if theme.cc_theme_slider_permissions =='*' || \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->inGroup( explode( ',', theme.cc_theme_slider_permissions ) )}}
{{if theme.cc_theme_slider_place == '*'}}
<div class='site_welcome header_latest_posts_wrap' id='particle-canvas'>
<div class='sw_background'></div>  
<div class='sw_content'>
{{if \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->member_id }}
<h3>{theme="cc_theme_slider_normal_member_text"}</h3>
<p>{theme="cc_theme_slider_normal_member_desc"}</p>
<div class='discnews'>

<a class='discover' href='{{if theme.cc_theme_slider_normal_member_discurl}}{theme="cc_theme_slider_normal_member_discurl"}{{else}}{setting="base_url"}discover/{{endif}}'>{theme="cc_theme_slider_normal_member_text"}</a>
<a class='whatsnew' href='{{if theme.cc_theme_slider_normal_member_whatsnurl}}{theme="cc_theme_slider_normal_member_whatsnurl"}{{else}}{setting="base_url"}discover/unread/{{endif}}'>{theme="cc_theme_slider_normal_member_whatsntext"}</a>
</div>
{{else}}
<h3>{theme="cc_theme_slider_normal_guest_text"}</h3>
<p>{theme="cc_theme_slider_normal_guest_desc"}</p>
<div class='reglog'>
<a class='login' href='{{if theme.cc_theme_slider_normal_guest_loginurl}}{theme="cc_theme_slider_normal_guest_loginurl"}{{else}}{url="app=core&module=system&controller=login" seoTemplate="login" protocol="\IPS\Settings::i()->logins_over_https"}{{endif}}'>{theme="cc_theme_slider_normal_guest_logintext"}</a>
<a class='register' href='{{if theme.cc_theme_slider_normal_guest_regurl}}{theme="cc_theme_slider_normal_guest_regurl"}{{else}}{url="app=core&module=system&controller=register" seoTemplate="register"}{{endif}}'>{theme="cc_theme_slider_normal_guest_regtext"}</a>
</div>  
{{endif}}

</div>

<div class='header_latest_posts ipsResponsive_hidePhone ipsResponsive_hideTablet'>
{{foreach $comments as $comment}}
<div class='headerPost' style='display:none;'> 
<div class='headerPost_photo'>
<div class='photoSignal'></div> 
{template="userPhoto" group="global" app="core" params="$comment->author(), 'tiny'"}
</div>
<div class='headerPost_comment'>
<span class='text' data-ipsTruncate data-ipsTruncate-size='1 lines' data-ipsTruncate-type='remove'>
<a href="{$comment->url()}" data-ipstooltip='' title='{$comment->item()->title}'>
{$comment->truncated( true )|raw}
</a> 
{{else}}
{{endif}}
</span>
</div>
</div>
{{endforeach}}
</div>
</div>
{{else}}

{{foreach explode(',', theme.cc_theme_slider_place) as $val}}
{{if $val == 'forums' && request.module == 'forums' || $val == 'store' && request.module == 'store' || $val == 'pages' && request.module == 'pages' || $val == 'downloads' && request.module == 'downloads' || $val == 'leaderboard' && request.module == 'discover' && request.controller == 'popular' || $val == 'gallery' && request.module == 'gallery' || $val == 'blogs' && request.module == 'blogs' || $val == 'calendar' && request.module == 'calendar' || $val == 'activity' && request.module == 'discover' && request.controller == 'streams' || $val == 'staffdirectory' && request.module == 'staffdirectory' && request.controller == 'directory' || $val == 'search' && request.module == 'search' || $val == 'support' && request.module == 'support' || $val == 'members' && request.module == 'members' || $val == 'online' && request.module == 'online'}}
<div class='site_welcome header_latest_posts_wrap' id='particle-canvas'>
<div class='sw_background'></div>  
<div class='sw_content'>
<h3>{theme="cc_theme_slider_normal_member_text"}</h3>
<p>{theme="cc_theme_slider_normal_member_desc"}</p>
<div class='discnews'>
<a class='discover' href='{{if theme.cc_theme_slider_normal_member_discurl}}{theme="cc_theme_slider_normal_member_discurl"}{{else}}{setting="base_url"}discover/{{endif}}'>{theme="cc_theme_slider_normal_member_disctext"}</a>
<a class='whatsnew' href='{{if theme.cc_theme_slider_normal_member_whatsnurl}}{theme="cc_theme_slider_normal_member_whatsnurl"}{{else}}{setting="base_url"}discover/unread/{{endif}}'>{theme="cc_theme_slider_normal_member_whatsntext"}</a>
</div>
{{else}}
<h3>{theme="cc_theme_slider_normal_guest_text"}</h3>
<p>{theme="cc_theme_slider_normal_guest_desc"}</p>
<div class='reglog'>
<a class='login' href='{{if theme.cc_theme_slider_normal_guest_loginurl}}{theme="cc_theme_slider_normal_guest_loginurl"}{{else}}{url="app=core&module=system&controller=login" seoTemplate="login" protocol="\IPS\Settings::i()->logins_over_https"}{{endif}}'>{theme="cc_theme_slider_normal_guest_logintext"}</a>
<a class='register' href='{{if theme.cc_theme_slider_normal_guest_regurl}}{theme="cc_theme_slider_normal_guest_regurl"}{{else}}{url="app=core&module=system&controller=register" seoTemplate="register"}{{endif}}'>{theme="cc_theme_slider_normal_guest_regtext"}</a>
</div>  
{{endif}}

</div>

<div class='header_latest_posts ipsResponsive_hidePhone ipsResponsive_hideTablet'>
{{foreach $comments as $comment}}
<div class='headerPost' style='display:none;'> 
<div class='headerPost_photo'>
<div class='photoSignal'></div> 
{template="userPhoto" group="global" app="core" params="$comment->author(), 'tiny'"}
</div>
<div class='headerPost_comment'>
<span class='text' data-ipsTruncate data-ipsTruncate-size='1 lines' data-ipsTruncate-type='remove'>
<a href="{$comment->url()}" data-ipstooltip='' title='{$comment->item()->title}'>
</a> 
{{else}}
{{endif}}
</span>
</div>
</div>
{{endforeach}}
</div>
</div>
{{endif}}
{{endforeach}}
{{endif}} 
{{endif}} 
{{endif}} 

<script>
$(document).ready(function(){
	var time = 0;
	$('.headerPost').each(function() {
	    $(this).delay(time).fadeIn(2000);
	    time += 3500;
	});
});  
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{resource="chocolate/particle-network.min.js" app="core" location="global"}">
            </script>
            <script type="text/javascript">
                var canvasDiv = document.getElementById('particle-canvas');
                var options = {
                    particleColor: '{theme="cc_theme_particles_color"}',
                    background: '#18181a',
                    interactive: false,
                    speed: 'fast',
                    density: 'medium'
                };
            </script>
<script>
  var particleCanvas = new ParticleNetwork(canvasDiv, options);
</script>

If you need assistance I can do it for you, just let me know. ?

Archived