Age Verification Pop-Up ( Support Topic )

Greetings !!

I'm very interested in this widget. Can you confirm that google and other search entities will still be able to read the content on the website and that it should not interfere with the webpage SEO position and ranks ?

THAnks

1 hour ago, gabs007 said:

Greetings !!

I'm very interested in this widget. Can you confirm that google and other search entities will still be able to read the content on the website and that it should not interfere with the webpage SEO position and ranks ?

THAnks

It shouldn't as it is just on top of the page so the crawler will still be able to read the content, and if you mean because their new rules stating pop ups on the pages etc and the rankings, where it is like a warning are you over xxx age, google are OK with them sort of things, same as cookie messages, they are not spam etc they are required in some countries.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
4 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Only IPS theme is supported, otherwise I would have to release one version per designer/theme or even has all themes to test them.

Can't seem to message you, but you broke purchase benefits with this plugin: oKRBf7

Could you send me a message or fix it? It's not sending emails nor giving group promotions due this. Basically just sends the PM but nothing else.

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, alex1981 said:

Hello

How to change background? It is partially transparent now what under law regulations made this kind of warning like it will be no warning (guest see both warning and content at same moment)

Not sure what you want. If you mean the gray area behind the popup, edit the CSS from this app in your Admin CP -> Customization -> Themes -> click in </> to edit HTML and CSS of your theme -> CSS tab -> agepopup -> front -> agepopup.css.

If you change it from:

background: rgba(0,0,0,.8);

to:

background: rgba(0,0,0,1);

You'll go from:

QmFPNgR.png

to:

qWqMUtI.png

Edited by Adriano Faria

Yes this was this what I want. Sorry for my english is secondary language. Thank You for help.

You see main purpose of warning like that is to warn someone that content is for adults only before this person will have any contact with content. If on forum are some graphic what are not for persons underage and they are visible trough warning (opacity do this) then under law regulations this is threat as there will be no warning.

Anyway: great plugin, I really like it and reccomend it.

Edited by alex1981