Notifications Bulk Change

Troy Spiral

Hello,

Is there a bulk way... maybe there is a setting I just can't find or maybe it will take an SQL query...  To remove all member notifications.  So there are just zero for mainly existing but also future users?

Then, I'd like to set it so that only Quotes, Tags, Reactions and replies to topics members started to generate a notification. 

how can I go about doing this? 

IPB 4.3.4

Thank you very much in advance.  ?

You can adjust notification settings in ACP Members -> Member Settings -> Notifications. Disable everything and save changes. If you want to disable followers too, click the Notification Settings button at the top right of that screen and disable any defaults. You can also use a plugin to bulk remove people from following content:

• 7 months later...
On 6/28/2018 at 6:42 PM, Xenboy said:

You can adjust notification settings in ACP Members -> Member Settings -> Notifications. Disable everything and save changes. If you want to disable followers too, click the Notification Settings button at the top right of that screen and disable any defaults. You can also use a plugin to bulk remove people from following content:

Sorry for the LONG time later response.  So much going on thank you for the advice!. 

Archived