Nothing refreshes over Cloudflare SSL

mrbo

I tried but its still the same. But I noticed something else so I dont think its the plugins. I have to refresh the page for it to apply, so the forum isnt auto refreshing, and I noticed that when I paused cloudflare it worked. Any idea how to get it working with cloudflare? All minification is off. I´ve tried to disable performance but that didnt help, and I tried to set cache level to bypass but that didnt help either.  These are the page rules in Cloudflare:

Cloudflare.png

40 minutes ago, Optic14 said:

@mrbo it’s probably Rocket Loader in Cloudflare, try disabling that. It can cause issues with AJAX requests which Fluid Forum View uses.

Thanks, but its off. 

I´ve narrowed it down to not refreshing over SSL, it works fine on http. Any solution to get it refreshing over SSL as well? ( Saw that nothing is refreshing over SSL, if I hover over an user for example nothing shows up ) 

12 hours ago, mrbo said:

Any solution to get it refreshing over SSL as well? ( Saw that nothing is refreshing over SSL, if I hover over an user for example nothing shows up )

You want to set Cloudflare > Cache this way:

Caching Level: Standard
Browser Cache Expiration: Respect Existing Headers

IPS_Forums_Cloudflare_Cache.thumb.jpg.430cd896a8abafb18e6f157586335b24.jpg

5 hours ago, BizTech said:

You want to set Cloudflare > Cache this way:

Caching Level: Standard
Browser Cache Expiration: Respect Existing Headers

IPS_Forums_Cloudflare_Cache.thumb.jpg.430cd896a8abafb18e6f157586335b24.jpg

Out of curiosity, what is the benefit of setting it to Respect Existing Headers? I currently have that setting set to 1 month, but wondering if with IPS, it would be best to set that to respect existing headers.

I think everything is set up properly but it still doesnt refresh. ( I have no page rules set)

Edit: I now also tried to import members via CSV file and I just got caught in an infinite loop with nothing happening. But it worked well without SSL.

Crypto.png

Caching.png

Speed.png

Archived