How to put responsive footer like this website ?

Surendra.S

Hi All,

How can I put a nice footer like the one in this website ( invisioncommunity.com ) ?

Where & What code do I need to place to get a responsive footer like this ?

If possible, if you can share the footer code used here, I can make the changes and use a similar one.

Also, how do I place Social Network images & links like the ones in this footer ?

Note: I am using IPB 4.3.3

Thank You !

Footer.thumb.png.c48d52e7fc81efbabd6646c8da011a18.png

Hi Surendra,

In the marketplace you find an application "advanced footer" from @TAMAN. With this application you can do everything, most likely also the footer above. But it take a little time to get everything settled. I did this for my own site last friday, and all in all it took some hours to get like I want to have it. I attached a screenshot below. 

The icons for social media are part of suite since 4.2? You can provide your sites in Admin-Center, and in the theme you choose wether they are displayed at the header or footer.

Screenshot from my site with adavanced footer.

image.thumb.png.69fb67b779d4ca91240ccd96a1bf96ed.png

Link to the application:

17 minutes ago, steel51 said:

Hi Surendra,

In the marketplace you find an application "advanced footer" from @TAMAN. With this application you can do everything, most likely also the footer above. But it take a little time to get everything settled. I did this for my own site last friday, and all in all it took some hours to get like I want to have it. I attached a screenshot below. 

The icons for social media are part of suite since 4.2? You can provide your sites in Admin-Center, and in the theme you choose wether they are displayed at the header or footer.

Hi Steel51,

Thank You so much. That looks fantastic plugin.

But I am trying to minimise the use of plugins in my website.

My footer requirement is fairly simple and I just need to put few links in my footer. I guess that can be done by HTML code.

I need to know what & where to place the code to get a responsive footer.

Any simple sample code will help.

11 hours ago, Surendra.S said:

Hi Steel51,

Thank You so much. That looks fantastic plugin.

But I am trying to minimise the use of plugins in my website.

My footer requirement is fairly simple and I just need to put few links in my footer. I guess that can be done by HTML code.

I need to know what & where to place the code to get a responsive footer.

Any simple sample code will help.

If you are just wanting to go the simple route, I would use IPS native CSS styles for the layout:

Remember to add 'ipsGrid_collapsePhone' in the class, as this will make your blocks responsive to mobile.

Archived